Husker Football Players Share the Gospel

I wonder how long it will take for Nebula to come in here and start bashing on these guys like he did Ron Brown?

Why would he? I think you missed the point of the story. He was "bashing" Brown for blatantly doing something he agreed he wouldn't do. If Nebula's story is true, then yeah, it was kind of a d*ck move on Brown's part. He wasn't bashing Brown for being religious, the story took place at his mom's church. Unless... he was bashing his mom too.

Edit: and yes thank you Landlord for sharing. Even though I don't agree with them I'd much rather they spend their time "sharing the gospel" than getting into trouble and other general knuckleheadedness.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha. Just the other day I told one of those Mormons er whatever that religion is like a penis. It's ok to have one. It's even ok to be proud of it. But please, don't pull it out in public and start waving it around. And definately don't force it down the throats of my children.

Dude, you better hope religion is NOT like a penis. Because you apparently don't have any religion.

Ha. Just the other day I told one of those Mormons er whatever that religion is like a penis. It's ok to have one. It's even ok to be proud of it. But please, don't pull it out in public and start waving it around. And definately don't force it down the throats of my children.

Dude, you better hope religion is NOT like a penis. Because you apparently don't have any religion.

Coincidentally, mine is actually nicknamed "The Gospel". And the last time I shared The Gospel over the internet I was banished from Facebook for a week. Let's not go down that road.

(check your inbox)