BTN's Howard Griffith Still Believes NU Will Win Big 10

*If anyone can help me with a video link, I'd appreciate it--tried to find it on the BTN site, no luck.*

Was watching BTN Live last night, and the topic came up about who they would pick to win the Big 10 championship based on what has been shown at the midseason point, and while Illinois and Wisconsin (obviously) came up, Howard Griffith said Nebraska, and then gave a grin like the cat who ate the canary.

With all of the mid-season distractions and problems (e.g. reporters, Crick's injuries) in spite of the new Renaissance our offense is experiencing, is it possible people are starting to believe we'll win the Big 10 on the backs of Rex, Abdullah, and Martinez, instead of Meredith, David, and Fonz?

Regardless, it's nice to see that we're still thought of as being in the hunt for the Big 10 title. Something tells me that Bo and Co will use the next two bye weeks to retool our D and employ a KISS philosophy to help the new players out. That, and we'll see our second-string get lots of time @ Minnesota, which will help a great deal.

I still have faith, I think that NU will come out stronger after the bye week. My prediction is that NU upsets undefeated Wiscy in the championship game and keeps them from playing in the MNC game.

Oh don't worry, the BCS will stop them from doing that no matter what. Oklahoma vs. whichever SEC team that has the least amount of losses

I totally believe we have the best chance of winning our Division. We definitely control our own destiny!

So, I guess in saying that we at least have a chance to win the B1G. If we win our division I give us a 50/50 shot at winning the B1G championship game :D . With our schedule I would be plenty happy if we just make it to the B1G championship game, but if we show up to it, we just as well win it too.

Disclaimer: These things will only hold true if our offense can continue on its momentum from the Ohio St. game and our defense does eventually mature and start to play like they can. If either have a bad stumble during any game then it will be tough.

*If anyone can help me with a video link, I'd appreciate it--tried to find it on the BTN site, no luck.*

Was watching BTN Live last night, and the topic came up about who they would pick to win the Big 10 championship based on what has been shown at the midseason point, and while Illinois and Wisconsin (obviously) came up, Howard Griffith said Nebraska, and then gave a grin like the cat who ate the canary.

With all of the mid-season distractions and problems (e.g. reporters, Crick's injuries) in spite of the new Renaissance our offense is experiencing, is it possible people are starting to believe we'll win the Big 10 on the backs of Rex, Abdullah, and Martinez, instead of Meredith, David, and Fonz?

Regardless, it's nice to see that we're still thought of as being in the hunt for the Big 10 title. Something tells me that Bo and Co will use the next two bye weeks to retool our D and employ a KISS philosophy to help the new players out. That, and we'll see our second-string get lots of time @ Minnesota, which will help a great deal.

Knights

In

Satan's

Service

???

kiss-.jpg

Knights

In

Satan's

Service

???

kiss-.jpg

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

Knights

In

Satan's

Service

???

kiss-.jpg

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

Keep

It

Simple and

Stupid

Keep

It

Super

Secret

Knights

In

Satan's

Service

???

kiss-.jpg

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

Keep

It

Simple and

Stupid?

jsneb, you can derilickt my balls, cap e tan

Knights

In

Satan's

Service

???

kiss-.jpg

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

Keep

It