Who'd you like to play against in a bowl?

Scenario 1 - Oregon, Stanford, or ASU in the Rose Bowl

Scenario 2 - South Carolina, Auburn, Arkansas, or Georgia in the Capitol One, Outback, or Gator Bowl

Scenario 3 - Texas A&M or K-State in the Insight Bowl

Scenario 4 - Baylor, Texas Tech, or Missouri in the Texas Bowl

Scenario 5 - Texas or Missouri in the Ticket City Bowl

Scenario 6 - Temple or Toledo in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl

All things being equal, one of the SEC bowl matchups sounds nice.

A bowl would jump at paring you all with a Big XII team, thankfully those tie-ins are for low Big Ten teams and NU will finish pretty high.

Like stated above it'll probably be an SEC team, probably from the east because I see Bama/LSU in the MNC/Sugar Bowl and Arky in the Cotton Bowl. Maybe a UGA or Carolina

A bowl would jump at paring you all with a Big XII team, thankfully those tie-ins are for low Big Ten teams and NU will finish pretty high.

Like stated above it'll probably be an SEC team, probably from the east because I see Bama/LSU in the MNC/Sugar Bowl and Arky in the Cotton Bowl. Maybe a UGA or Carolina

Yeah, couldn't agree with you more....unless Nebraska has a meltdown like the second half of last season but I don't see that happening. We beat MSU and Michigan and we're sitting pretty.

Wouldn't mind seeing S. Carolina......maybe we can Steve Spurriers' hands over his face in disgust like the 1996 Fiesta Bowl again.....lol

I really hope we end up beating Wisconsin in the CCG but if they end up winning, here's to them putting a big monkey's wrench in the BCS.

GO BIG RED.....Go Badgers

• Fire 1