11:00am start for MSU game

Nexus

As a state fan who's coming down to Lincoln for the game gotta say that this start time is very disappointing (was hoping to get tailgate without having to get up at the crack of dawn). You would think that a game between virtually two top ten teams would at least warrant a 330 start. Oh well still looking forward to coming down to Lincoln. Go Green !!!

All the people hating on the gameday location:

They were already at a Nebraska game. They were already at a Michigan State game (last week). They have been at 3 Big 10 games so far. The game start time is 11:00a.m. In other words, no gameday here. The only other real option was OU @ KSU, which would have been likely if OU won. They didn't. So the only thing left is Stanford-USC.

They were already at a Nebraska game. They were already at a Michigan State game (last week). They have been at 3 Big 10 games so far. The game start time is 11:00a.m. In other words, no gameday here. The only other real option was OU @ KSU, which would have been likely if OU won. They didn't. So the only thing left is Stanford-USC.

i understand why they wouldn't go to NU, but i think they should not go to a team that is currently sanctioned. i might just be whiny because i don't like espn, but there might be something to it.

The RRR game is always at 11 AM and ESPN always jumps at the opportunity to go down there.

But in all seriousness, after OU lost, USC-Stanford was the logical choice...I may not agree with it....but its the best option out there in a lot of uncompelling match-ups. What's weird is that I don't think the SEC has hosted.....although they will in two weeks.

You may think it's bad to start at 11:00 there in Lincoln... but it makes the start time 9:00 am here in Cali ....that's 9:00...freaking...A...M.

Dawg I feel ya. I usually record game day wake up hungover at 10 am or so do the 15 min version of DVR Gameday Watch the EPL then get to see my Huskers. whose got two thumbs and will be hungover when the game kicks off......this guy

i guess our minny game was bigger.

No, the 11 a.m. game will follow GameDay and be nationally televised, our Minnesota game wasn't, necessarily.

Let's just hope that we never see these guys again:

2011-October-22-18-8-2.jpg

Isn't the guy on the left the prohibition agent from Boardwalk Empire?