Eric Martin Tweet

Anyone else see this gem?? :D

EMar46 Eric Martin

S/O to ma boy @TravisLewis28 for having a couple tackles and winning against texas tech LMAOOO!!!! Maybe y'all should try Conference USA

For those who don't get the reference, it's in response to (from after our loss to Wisky):

TravisLewis28 Travis Lewis

I feel bad for nebraska . . Couldn't win In the big 12, then go to the big 10 and can't win. maybe conference usa would be a better fit

I love Emart.

The fact that Oklahoma lost in that fashion last night is just mind-boggling. Just goes to show that the Big 12, as a whole, does not play good defense. Offensive fire power only gets you so far, and it can get you nowhere like it did for Oklahoma last night.

...You know, I don't care what their 'tweets' look like. My problem is that texting, tweeting, and facebook status updates have become so much a part of young people's lives that they don't know how to separate that from times when 'proper' or academic English is appropriate. You should try reading a high school student's report that is half written in 'text' language. I actually have to tell the kids at the time of the assignment that 'text' language is unacceptable.

• Fire 1

...You know, I don't care what their 'tweets' look like. My problem is that texting, tweeting, and facebook status updates have become so much a part of young people's lives that they don't know how to separate that from times when 'proper' or academic English is appropriate. You should try reading a high school student's report that is half written in 'text' language. I actually have to tell the kids at the time of the assignment that 'text' language is unacceptable.

Exactly!!