The Official Huskerboard No Shave November Contest

What kind of prizes are you giving out, Landlord? I could grow a fierce beard in a week. I just hate having a beard. Too itchy.

Well I was wondering if Huskerboard wanted to make it the official Huskerboard No Shave November contest and have some credit to the online store or something?

If it's only up to me, I'll offer up neat little signature images for the winners :)

Will there be a prize for the worst beard? Mine grows in spots and not in others, leading to a fugly combination of long facial hair, 5 'oclock shaddow and bare skin.

Its a sight to behold, and if i put it out on the intrawebs, i need to know i am going to score some goods. (even if i have to gift those goods to friends of mine that like the skers. Lord knows there is no way that stuff ends up staying in my home :lol:)

Will there be a prize for the worst beard? Mine grows in spots and not in others, leading to a fugly combination of long facial hair, 5 'oclock shaddow and bare skin.

Its a sight to behold, and if i put it out on the intrawebs, i need to know i am going to score some goods. (even if i have to gift those goods to friends of mine that like the skers. Lord knows there is no way that stuff ends up staying in my home :lol:)

I'm in the exact same boat as you and Minnesota, so I'm hoping mine might be horrendously ugly enough to garner sympathy votes as well :lol:

Ahhh! The Freshman beard/fuzz

Ahhh! The Freshman beard/fuzz

Acceptable for a 15 year old....not for a 30 year old like myself :facepalm: