New Rivals bowl projects... for s N g's

irieboy8

A LSU vs. Okie Lite Sugar Bowl would be interesting, considering how Les Miles left Okie Lite (IIRC, it wasn't on the best of terms...)

And Nebraska fans should have no problems with facing SEC teams--hell, we've won four of our five NCs against SEC teams in bowl games (LSU, 'Bama, Florida, Tennessee).

If anything, we're getting back to our SEC-stomping roots. :)

I still expect to see LSU in the National Championship game... Bama's good, but I still think LSU is a little better.

I think LSU from top to bottom is the better team. However, I think Bama's a lot better coached. I'd pick Saban over Miles nearly every single time. With how the BCS is structured, the Bama vs. LSU game is more than likely the NC game.

• Fire 1

I still expect to see LSU in the National Championship game... Bama's good, but I still think LSU is a little better.

I think LSU from top to bottom is the better team. However, I think Bama's a lot better coached. I'd pick Saban over Miles nearly every single time. With how the BCS is structured, the Bama vs. LSU game is more than likely the NC game.

I doubt we see a rematch in the title game. I think it'd be close between the LSU and Bama loser and Boise on who gets in the title game but I don't see the loser getting in over an undefeated Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Clemson, or Stanford.

For our first season in a new conference, I think we should be more than happy with that if that's what it ends up looking like. For us to get to Pasadena our first year in the conference would be a monumental achievement. I just hope we come out more motivated than last year. :facepalm:

Still think we have a good shot of getting to Indy, but it will be a tough road ahead. The remaining weeks will be the nasty B1G schedule we all heard about this summer. Time to put up or shut up.

Playing Ar-Kansas would be interesting to watch, not sure how that game would play out...? What can hurt Okie Lite or K-State, if either are undefeated at the end of the season, is not having a champion game to bolster thier name like LSU/Alabama will in the SEC champ. game. Then again....maybe it's good not to have a chance to 'trip-up' at the end of the season before the bowl selections are made....?