Game announcers

Does anybody get the feeling that Meyers, Speilman and the other nose don't want to be here? Almost like they are upset that MSU isn't pummeling us and if I hear one more comment about the 2 safety look I'm going to turn off the and listen KFAB even though they are at least 4 sec's ahead.

Fixed it for you.....oh wait there's a man behind the nose, I hadn't noticed.

Does anybody get the feeling that Meyers, Speilman and the other douche bag don't want to be here? Almost like they are upset that MSU isn't pummeling us and if I hear one more comment about the 2 safety look I'm going to turn off the and listen KFAB even though they are at least 4 sec's ahead.

during a few of the TV timeouts and/or studio break-ins they were going over stats and had Meyer open miked. The reason they kept bringing up the 2 safeties is because during the breaks they were talking about MSU's star receiver and how it was amazing that he had not caught a single pass all game.

Also lighten up.

I like Meyer in the booth, he does a pretty good job at explaining coaching things that are otherwise missed by the announcers. Like the difference between Nebraska's option and the GT option attack. He's a little monotone, but really I like him, and I don't need someone feigning excitement for me to enjoy a game.

Sometimes I think it's the fans that just have it in for the announcers. You see it so often, "the announcers hate us! they are so biased against us!" I think we just tend to be far too sensitive to that sort of thing, and it's like unless they bow down in adulation for the team, they are disrespecting us.

Far from it, this crew did a great job and if anything, were in our corner the whole game.

Big deal they pointed out that we had two deep wide safeties and we were daring them to run or work the middle of the field. It's true.

I didn't realize it was Meyer until the end of the game and I saw it mentioned here...but if he was the guy providing all the detailed insight, he is pretty great for this job. Like Jon Gruden, I hope he stays in the booth.

• Fire 2