The Walking Dead

The stupid Glenn thing can all be chalked up to poor writing. It's always been a problem with this show.

Are we seriously still on this? I will never understand why so many took such offense by it.

I enjoyed the close call Glenn had on the 1st episode back, felt like the writers threw it in just to poke at everyone who has been moaning and groaning about it during the break.

I was hoping this up coming week rick and the gang just kill neegan and we can bypass this dark chapter....

:(

However I was right about the RPG attack no love?

Also how long before GM TODD gets trolling for using my post as a signature? Never. That's right...

Will be an interesting finale of the season. The guy who plays Rick saying the season finally made him physically sick makes me wonder who dies...

How far did you get? Obviously well into the prison/woodbury war, one of my favorite story arcs of the comics.

Now I'm way past where they are in the TV series. Just started reading #150. Kinda had mixed feelings about getting too far ahead of the show, but I couldn't stop reading so I'm just going to go ahead and get all caught up. Probably by tomorrow haha.

How far did you get? Obviously well into the prison/woodbury war, one of my favorite story arcs of the comics.

Now I'm way past where they are in the TV series. Just started reading #150. Kinda had mixed feelings about getting too far ahead of the show, but I couldn't stop reading so I'm just going to go ahead and get all caught up. Probably by tomorrow haha.

Yeah, it's kinda impossible to stop once you get going. I was pissed when I realized I had caught up. I'm currently waiting on the next volume to arrive via Amazon and after how the last volume ended I am pretty excited to see how Rick retaliates.

Graphic novels are really fun once you get into them. I just started reading one based on Darth Vader, really well done thus far.

So that was a wicked ass episode.

Cold, brutal and dark. Fantastic..

Agreed, but I'm sure someone will say it was boring.

Crazy. So is Negan that woman?

Nah, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan. The pictures on the wall Glenn was looking at were pictures of what Negan does to people who cross him.

So that was a wicked ass episode.

Cold, brutal and dark. Fantastic..

Agreed, but I'm sure someone will say it was boring.

Crazy. So is Negan that woman?

Nah, Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been cast as Negan. The pictures on the wall Glenn was looking at were pictures of what Negan does to people who cross him.

Batter up!

• Fire 1