The Walking Dead

The actor they got playing Negan is going to be off the charts. His name is Jeffery Dean Morgan and he was bad ass as the Comedian on the movie Watchmen.

I really liked him in The Losers. He should knock this role out of the park. How it will translate to the show remains to be seen, but Negan is about as bad a dude as you can imagine. The Governor looks like Lori compared to Negan.

The actor they got playing Negan is going to be off the charts. His name is Jeffery Dean Morgan and he was bad ass as the Comedian on the movie Watchmen.

I really liked him in The Losers. He should knock this role out of the park. How it will translate to the show remains to be seen, but Negan is about as bad a dude as you can imagine. The Governor looks like Lori compared to Negan.

I loved the comedian. Then again I love the watchmen.

I like how their solution to stopping a guy with a knife was giving him two guns. I realize there's a slight risk of shooting Carol if you take the shot, but holy tits putting everyone at risk is not remotely the wiser plan. Shooting Carol on purpose just to shoot the wolf would have been a better option.

I like how they brought back Morgan just to make him a complete f'ing imbecile. His logic is literally "if I kill Hitler I'm just as bad as Hitler". Remember when he was pretty much a fan favorite that everyone wanted back?

Mom.

Mom.

Mom.

Throw that kid to the wolves.

• Fire 1

He had the nurse chick Denise, not Carol. Yeah, I woulda taken the shot.

Sam is about the biggest liability you could have in that situation. It likely will not end well. If anyone wants to know how that plays out in the comic

Sam pisses his pants and draws the attention of a couple walkers who start biting him. His Mom, who is holding Carl's hand, wont let Sam go and gets bit herself. Sam is zombie food and she is on her way and wont let go of Carl. So, Rick takes that harchet he almost smashed into Deanna's head and chops off Jessie's hand so he and Carl can escape. Pretty nasty moment. She just stands there screaming "Don't leave us" in shock as she is eaten alive and her lover chopped her hand off. I don't know how closely the show will go but I bet it's not far off.

I like how their solution to stopping a guy with a knife was giving him two guns. I realize there's a slight risk of shooting Carol if you take the shot, but holy tits putting everyone at risk is not remotely the wiser plan. Shooting Carol on purpose just to shoot the wolf would have been a better option.

I like how they brought back Morgan just to make him a complete f'ing imbecile. His logic is literally "if I kill Hitler I'm just as bad as Hitler". Remember when he was pretty much a fan favorite that everyone wanted back?

Considering how good everyone is at headshotting zombies on the run and in a panic, there's a bit of inconsistency that they wouldn't feel confident popping the wolf's exposed face.

Morgan is a nice addition to the show as far as needing some contrary motivations/philosophies within the camp to keep things going. They've taken Rick's character into a good middle-ground place, and it makes it a lot more boring to have everybody always be on board with their leader no matter what. Rick listens to Michonne or Deanna or Glen or Daryl or whoever when they disagree, but they're all essentially in the same boat with the same line of thinking.

Mom.

Mom.

Mom.

Throw that kid to the wolves.

Yeah...I thought the same exact thing

Considering how good everyone is at headshotting zombies on the run and in a panic, there's a bit of inconsistency that they wouldn't feel confident popping the wolf's exposed face.

Morgan is a nice addition to the show as far as needing some contrary motivations/philosophies within the camp to keep things going. They've taken Rick's character into a good middle-ground place, and it makes it a lot more boring to have everybody always be on board with their leader no matter what. Rick listens to Michonne or Deanna or Glen or Daryl or whoever when they disagree, but they're all essentially in the same boat with the same line of thinking.

This. It was really bad writing. Giving him two guns. I was shocked when he did not just shoot them all. I am guessing only reason why was did not want to draw more walkers, not because he is a good guy. Guessing he did not stab them all to death due to not wanting to get over powered by a potential 4 v. 1. They could of just held the guns on him and be in the exact same situation, him leaving with the nurse / doctor / student. They did not have to arm a wolf, who knows where they live who has no problem killing. It was literally a throw my soda at the tv moment.

Sam is about the biggest liability you could have in that situation. It likely will not end well. If anyone wants to know how that plays out in the comic

Sam pisses his pants and draws the attention of a couple walkers who start biting him. His Mom, who is holding Carl's hand, wont let Sam go and gets bit herself. Sam is zombie food and she is on her way and wont let go of Carl. So, Rick takes that harchet he almost smashed into Deanna's head and chops off Jessie's hand so he and Carl can escape. Pretty nasty moment. She just stands there screaming "Don't leave us" in shock as she is eaten alive and her lover chopped her hand off. I don't know how closely the show will go but I bet it's not far off.

Even if you did not read the comics the spoiler can be seen a mile away, would of been better off leaving that kid hiding in the closet, that would of been his best chance for survival or put him in the attic etc, until things can be brought under control.

Not giving a spoiler, however I think everyone can see putting a kid who is too afraid to go downstairs, in the middle of a horde is not a winning formula.

Children with his mind-set are a luxury they cannot afford with the walls down.

I know one thing, next episode is going to be a cluster F.

Even if you did not read the comics the spoiler can be seen a mile away, would of been better off leaving that kid hiding in the closet, that would of been his best chance for survival or put him in the attic etc, until things can be brought under control.

Not giving a spoiler, however I think everyone can see putting a kid who is too afraid to go downstairs, in the middle of a horde is not a winning formula.

Children with his mind-set are a luxury they cannot afford with the walls down.

I know one thing, next episode is going to be a cluster F.

Him being a disaster is obvious. It's the complete lack of compassion by Rick that I am interested in seeing if they follow through with.

And yeah, there is going to be some major poop hitting the fan on the next episode.

Sure. You'd think the pastor would adopt the no killing strategy, but even he knows it's stupid.

This. It was really bad writing. Giving him two guns. I was shocked when he did not just shoot them all. I am guessing only reason why was did not want to draw more walkers, not because he is a good guy. Guessing he did not stab them all to death due to not wanting to get over powered by a potential 4 v. 1. They could of just held the guns on him and be in the exact same situation, him leaving with the nurse / doctor / student. They did not have to arm a wolf, who knows where they live who has no problem killing. It was literally a throw my soda at the tv moment.

Although the last season and a half were weak, I'm not complaining about the standoff with the Wolfie. No one's first reaction is go ahead, kill our newest neighbor/ Particularly not in TVland during an invasion.