The Walking Dead

Well, that was a tense episode. They left it hanging right before some serious sh#t hits the fan. There will probably be no less than 2 deaths within the first 5 minutes of the next episode. If it follows the comic, brace yourselves for some downright cold hearted stuff.

I'm sure this episode disappointed many of you and I can understand why. Being on the other side of a slow play can be frustrating. Me, I enjoy it though. Anyone pissed about tonights episode, I wouldn't blame you for giving up on the show, but I assure you it is going to be one hell of a second half of the season if you just give it the chance.

Lastly, anyone who caught the prolouge during that Badlands show....I AM SO EFFING EXCITED I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! #Neegan #Saviors #PoopIsGonnaGetReal!

Yeah probably, but I have this feeling someone accompanies him. I think they kill Glenn via Neegan homerunning him with Lucille, but I could also see them having Neegan cap Daryll in the head before he leaves. They are going to have to do something massive to make people hate him. Killing Glenn only goes do far since his death was already somewhat mourned by the audience. So who else besided Daryll?

-Rick and Carl are safe forever, probably Judith too. The Grimes clan is what the show is centered around after all.

-Morgan is pissibg people off so probably not impactful enough.

-Carol would be an interesting choice.

-Abraham could also be a taget.

-Sasha, Eugene, Rosita, Tara and Gabriel are all safe for now I think.

-Micchone is too important to kill off, Maggie too.

-Any Alexandrian would not be as dramatic.

Lastly, anyone who caught the prolouge during that Badlands show....I AM SO EFFING EXCITED I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! #Neegan #Saviors #PoopIsGonnaGetReal!

RIP Glenn

doubt it will be glenn, more likely morgan based off the TV arc, could see morgan trying to talk down Neegan to suffer Glenn's fate. Thats just my two cents.

Yeah probably, but I have this feeling someone accompanies him. I think they kill Glenn via Neegan homerunning him with Lucille, but I could also see them having Neegan cap Daryll in the head before he leaves. They are going to have to do something massive to make people hate him. Killing Glenn only goes do far since his death was already somewhat mourned by the audience. So who else besided Daryll?

-Rick and Carl are safe forever, probably Judith too. The Grimes clan is what the show is centered around after all.

first thing I thought when I saw that scene was they are perfectly lined up for a suprise RPG attack by Abraham, ya ill get our stuff out of the back, and booom goes the bikers. who would expect someone to come from behind the truck with an RPG. I do not see the squad in the truck getting robbed, or getting killed, I could see them killing the bikers, I do not see Darly or Abraham getting rolled by these bikers, but maybe. Also without Neegan there it loses its theatrical effect. Maybe Daryl trades info on those two run-aways for a furlough from having to pay rent to the saviours.

Sometimes I think everyshow could benefit from John McClane, during the wolf stand off, I wish someone would of pulled the old action hero move of shooting the hostage and the bad guy through the hostages leg then the bad guy, or at least not hand over the guns. Jesus they where all lucky they did not all get shot. What an idiotic move. I know we all forget about it because it turned out all right, besides the nurse / doctor getting taken hostage, but at same time wished they would of just taken the shot. Jesus that was a fustrating scene.

Was any one else fustrated by this scene. I was almost sure he was going to shoot them all. This is the end style.

NSFW lang.

Worst episode of the 8 episode half-season by far. Very, very, VERY disappointing. Don't care "how exciting the second half will be". I'm embarrassed that someone directed that and slapped the term finale on it.

I figured this would be the general consensus. You gotta remember this is only half the season, it was bound to leave off right before or right after something big.

I'll save anyone the trouble of how the second half will go: Episode 1 CRAZY, Episode 2 Not quite as crazy, next few not crazy, a crazy one, not crazy, not crazy and Finale CRAZIEST effing episode yet.

Those episodes that aren't crazy, just skip, you probably won't enjoy them.

first thing I thought when I saw that scene was they are perfectly lined up for a suprise RPG attack by Abraham, ya ill get our stuff out of the back, and booom goes the bikers. who would expect someone to come from behind the truck with an RPG. I do not see the squad in the truck getting robbed, or getting killed, I could see them killing the bikers, I do not see Darly or Abraham getting rolled by these bikers, but maybe. Also without Neegan there it loses its theatrical effect. Maybe Daryl trades info on those two run-aways for a furlough from having to pay rent to the saviours.

That could work, would save Carol the trouble. Just depends if he accompanies the crew that goes to The Hilltop. For sure Rick, Carl, Glenn and Maggie will be along. I would think Rick would take a right hand man along to and that is Daryll if Abraham isn't dead by then. Morgan could be viewed as a liability but maybe he goes too for the hell of it.

That could work, would save Carol the trouble. Just depends if he accompanies the crew that goes to The Hilltop. For sure Rick, Carl, Glenn and Maggie will be along. I would think Rick would take a right hand man along to and that is Daryll if Abraham isn't dead by then. Morgan could be viewed as a liability but maybe he goes too for the hell of it.

Also Dead bikers = Daryl gets a new BIKE! Those where fancy bikes too... As to Glenn to the hill top, after this season, glenn just needs to stay in a bunker safe and sound. I know Neegan will kill him, however maybe someone will get Dale'd and suffer Glenn's fate instead of poor glenn. Here is hoping it is Morgan or the annoying preacher or the kid of the alexandra leader or really anyone else besides Rick, Maggie Glenn or Daryl rest are far game as far as I care.

Also on a side note, how stupid was Karl to not just pop that kid when he had the gun on him... Don't feel bad for Karl. Very frustrating episode lots of bad decisions that don't really fit there characters.

Also Dead bikers = Daryl gets a new BIKE! Those where fancy bikes too... As to Glenn to the hill top, after this season, glenn just needs to stay in a bunker safe and sound. I know Neegan will kill him, however maybe someone will get Dale'd and suffer Glenn's fate instead of poor glenn. Here is hoping it is Morgan or the annoying preacher or the kid of the alexandra leader or really anyone else besides Rick, Maggie Glenn or Daryl rest are far game as far as I care.

Also on a side note, how stupid was Karl to not just pop that kid when he had the gun on him... Don't feel bad for Karl. Very frustrating episode lots of bad decisions that don't really fit there characters.

I think Carl knew capping Ron, even though he deserved it, would create double the chaos on top of the giant zombie threat at the door. He has become a lot more rational in his thinking process. He still wants to be a hero and that is part of him sparing Ron the ass beating.