The Walking Dead

This show has no balls........dumbest thing ever

Carol euthenizes a little girl who murdered her own sister in cold blood, yet this show has no balls? Are you effing kidding me?

I want you to remember this comment when this season wraps up, because the ball train is going to arrive with an overstock shipment, I can promise you that.

Carol euthenizes a little girl who murdered her own sister in cold blood, yet this show has no balls? Are you effing kidding me?

I want you to remember this comment when this season wraps up, because the ball train is going to arrive with an overstock shipment, I can promise you that.

Exactly. Why watch it when all you do is complain about it? Go turn on MTV or something else.

• Fire 1

All it accomplished is cheapening the one great episode they've done this season.

At least the mid-season finale is next, they usually do well with finales. Probably going to binge watch the 2nd half. This show works so much better when you're not waiting a month for the story to actually progress a little bit.

• Fire 1

Exactly. Why watch it when all you do is complain about it? Go turn on MTV or something else.

Calm down you two and keep your vaginas in your pants. MattyIce since you're new to the forums since popping out of your mom's hu hot last year, you might want to browse this thread and read all of my comments and you'll see me praising this show.

I was referring to the show not having any balls killing off any main characters.

Calm down you two and keep your vaginas in your pants. MattyIce since you're new to the forums since popping out of your mom's hu hot last year, you might want to browse this thread and read all of my comments and you'll see me praising this show.

I was referring to the show not having any balls killing off any main characters.

Yeah I get what you were saying. I'm just saying you need to be patient with this show. The buildup may be long, but the pay off is worth it.

T-Dog

Laurie

Merl

Herschel

Dale

Shane

Andrea

Tyreese

Beth

The two little girls

Bob

Sophia

???

Name one of those characters who've been on the show since season 1 that are a FAN favorite?

Simply answer there is none. Fan favorites are Rick, Carol, Glenn and Daryl