The Walking Dead

The framing of that shot was very ambiguous, and if you watched the Talking Dead after, there's hardly a conclusion.

Spoilers below..

If Glenn was dead, he would have been a guest on the talk show, they would have showed him in the memorium, and they wouldn't have been so vague with the announcement language or the cinematography. Looks like they're doing a flashback of sorts with Morgan for next week's 90 minute episode, and I'm guessing Glenn will reappear in 2-4 weeks after the group has conceded him dead. Pretty similar to Aragorn in The Two Towers, or Carol in season 3.

Nonetheless, I felt those feels hard.

Just to be clear, though, in case I give people too much hope,

it could also be open-ended to give the fans the same sense of uncertainty that the other characters would have not knowing his fate, and we could find him to truly be dead later down the road with the suspense and hopeful optimism making it that much more crushing.

Rick is gonna lose that hand. Glenn is dead.

I hope those are predictions and not spoilers from your cartoon book.

Just guesses.

Glenn has not died in the book, some non cannon comic killed glenn totally differently but in cannon comics he is alive as far as I know. I am a few trades behind.

I did notice however that the talking dead did not put glenn in memorial. There is a chance that it is that idiots body that is being torn apart on him, which would explain why he did not go into shock sooner. However that said even if it is that idiot then how the hell can he get ouf of there absent someone rolling up and saving him?

As to Rick and his hand he got walker blood in an open wound not a good deal. I think 9/10 doctors agree that zombie blood in an open wound is not a good thing, the 10th doctor is a zombie.

Just guesses.

Glenn has not died in the book, some non cannon comic killed glenn totally differently but in cannon comics he is alive as far as I know. I am a few trades behind.

I did notice however that the talking dead did not put glenn in memorial. There is a chance that it is that idiots body that is being torn apart on him, which would explain why he did not go into shock sooner. However that said even if it is that idiot then how the hell can he get ouf of there absent someone rolling up and saving him?

Since he's covered in idiot's blood and guts it's possible the walkers just don't notice him and that gives him a window to escape.

It would really cheapen the show if they played that angle, so I wouldn't put it past them.

It was good to see the walkers as an actual threat to the main characters, instead of just a minor inconvenience. There was suspense for a change, and it was awesome. Great episode.

Just guesses.

Since he's covered in idiot's blood and guts it's possible the walkers just don't notice him and that gives him a window to escape.

It would really cheapen the show if they played that angle, so I wouldn't put it past them.

It was good to see the walkers as an actual threat to the main characters, instead of just a minor inconvenience. There was suspense for a change, and it was awesome. Great episode.

I agree enjoyed the episode. Morgan needs to die, or man up and start killing people. His continual not killing people is putting everyone at risk. Thats just my two cents.

Just guesses.

As to Rick and his hand he got walker blood in an open wound not a good deal. I think 9/10 doctors agree that zombie blood in an open wound is not a good thing, the 10th doctor is a zombie.

I'm not so sure he got walker blood in the wound. He definitely cut it himself.

Just guesses.

I'm not so sure he got walker blood in the wound. He definitely cut it himself.

Me either, hopefully he did not empty that whole clip thru the rv tho might want to save some rounds incase there are some out there still alive.

If Glenn got Nicks guts on him that wouldn't disguise him. Nick wasn't a walker, therefore his guts would just garnish Glenn for the feeding.

I do think he made it out somehow though. I find it strange they would kill him without it being a huge shocker to the group.

If Rick got zombie DNA in a wound he will just hack it off and keep trucking along. Oh and Morgan did man up and killed the one long haired dude.

I agree enjoyed the episode. Morgan needs to die, or man up and start killing people. His continual not killing people is putting everyone at risk. Thats just my two cents.

The entire point of the show is to explore what happens when the benefit of moral law disappears, and natural law is the only advantageous situation. It's good drama to have characters who are still trying to hold onto moral law and believe they can still win in doing so. That's why we all love the show.

The entire point of the show is to explore what happens when the benefit of moral law disappears, and natural law is the only advantageous situation. It's good drama to have characters who are still trying to hold onto moral law and believe they can still win in doing so. That's why we all love the show.

I agree. Just commenting on my personal desires... I still liked crazy gun nut morgan.

There is no way absent an unknown group would be his Saviors... That he gets out of that hall way alive. However if a team of guys in a truck came in right now and started mowing down the zombies with a ma-duce type gun I could see him maybe getting out.

Tehehehehehehe see what I did there?