The Walking Dead

So how does Morgan fit into Alexandria? Seems like Deanna more of less is handing Alexandria to Rick

It took her husband dying for her to realize how nasty the world has become and that she must adapt to Ricks way of thinking. She is still in charge but Rick will have more control moving forward.

Morgan is now more what Rick was and vice versa last time they say each other. Morgan will play a big role moving forward I feel.

Interesting finale that I wasn't expecting, kudos on the story. Didn't get as "far" as I would have liked, as far as resolution/progress, but damn it was a well done bit for what it told.

Same here, I expected more to get accomplished in 90 mins

I just don't get why everyone is in such a hurry to rush through story lines. If they crammed those 90 minutes into 45 and started the Wolves story as well, everyone would be confused and missed a lot.

I don't think I totally understood the wolves "trap" or maybe I did? Was the trap set so that people would run to that car and lock themselves in so that the wolves could later come and get them?

Yes. When Morgan almost got caught, he explained that it is very unusual for them to come upon people as "equals" They have traps and hunt people down.

I actually believe we have seen 4 of them now. The 2 Morgan quite ironically trapped into a car(assumed that is why he honked the horn) were not the same ones that went and checked the trap that Darrel and whoever that is escaped.

I'm pretty sure the pack of wolves is at least 10 deep. It's nice to see that Morgan finally met back up with Rick, I really loved the moment that Darrell got the map and it had Rick's name on it. I was hoping some conversation would be had between the two of them, but I can wait until the Fall.

Why did the wolves kill the guy in the red hoodie?

To me it symbolizes a step in evolution or even a step down. They believe the earth is now the deads. When they slashed his throat they said "youre home now". Essentially they sent his reanimated corpse to live with the rest of the pack they are containing.

What is interesting is if they do indeed believe the dead run the earth now it would lead me to think that Carls little gal pal is somehow linked to them since she basically told Carl the same thing.

Why did the wolves kill the guy in the red hoodie?

To me it symbolizes a step in evolution or even a step down. They believe the earth is now the deads. When they slashed his throat they said "youre home now". Essentially they sent his reanimated corpse to live with the rest of the pack they are containing.

What is interesting is if they do indeed believe the dead run the earth now it would lead me to think that Carls little gal pal is somehow linked to them since she basically told Carl the same thing.

Hmmm, yeah I did not pick up on any of that! ha

I also thought Morgan was crazy? Right? Wasn't he nuts in a different episode?