The Walking Dead

Who do we think was blaring the horn?

My theory is it was Carl's gal pal. To me, she seems like she is going to be linked to the Wolves. The Wolves are a group who don't kill walkers, they rangle them up and make more by killing others.

Her being linked to them would give her reason to not want the group to kill any walkers. Also, it would be the distraction the Wolves need to invade Alexandria. She is a spy for the most part and meets with them outside the walls during her nature walks.

Who do we think was blaring the horn?

My theory is it was Carl's gal pal. To me, she seems like she is going to be linked to the Wolves. The Wolves are a group who don't kill walkers, they rangle them up and make more by killing others.

Her being linked to them would give her reason to not want the group to kill any walkers. Also, it would be the distraction the Wolves need to invade Alexandria. She is a spy for the most part and meets with them outside the walls during her nature walks.

You+might+be+onto+something+haha+_42afff

I thought it was woofs.

I wasn't feeling the black and white flashbacks. At first I thought it was kind of a neat Night of the Living Dead homage, but it just got annoying as the episode went on.

Merely a tip of the hat to a simpleton who can't grasp the concept of a flashback. It serves a purpose, but wasn't severely necessary.

I thought it was woofs.

I wasn't feeling the black and white flashbacks. At first I thought it was kind of a neat Night of the Living Dead homage, but it just got annoying as the episode went on.

Merely a tip of the hat to a simpleton who can't grasp the concept of a flashback. It serves a purpose, but wasn't severely necessary.

Ya found the black and white flash backs really annoying and unnecessary and over used. Reminds me of the 80s and 90s when it seemed ever murder type movie was beginning the moview with the end. Falln, 12 Monkeys, that one about the guy who owned the night club.

The flash backs can be used well however they where really over used in this episode and really annoying. Over all a great episode. I also think that was a Wolves compound and collection. I do not know who else would of parked the semis in that nature unless they explained it and I missed it. Also the wolves have used semis in the past to house and contain zombies.

I think Wolves. Does not make really character sense to me that the kid of the doctor would do it he just lost his dad, why lose his mom and every friend he has.

I think the kid was redeemed and so was Ricks character if that even still exist when he buried the deceased.

The thing about the flashbacks is that they summed up what we "missed" in about 30 total minutes. This was a lot smoother than the 7 episodes of wandering through the forest that seemed to piss people off.

In light of that it was really nice. Lord knows I am sick of the 'talking dead' aka season 2. I was ready for them to get off that darn farm lol.