The Walking Dead

Andrew Lincoln was pretty great in that final scene.

His overall presence is his greatest strength. Yeah that final scene was solid.
I totally agree but if he gets killed next week I'm done watching the Walking Dead for real.

He's an important character but reading some people's comments on some YouTube reviews making me nervous about Ricks future on the show

Not a chance Rick dies, not for quite a while.

In the comics Rick dies right? Carl kills him?

If he does I havent made it that far yet. I dont read them when they come out, I wait for the volume issues to drop that compile like 5 or 6 issues into one book. The last one I read introduced the group called "The Whisperers".

The buzz is that we are about to see them on the show. This group survives by wearing the faces of walkers to disguise themselves. The name whisperers comes form them whispering to eachother to communicate. Morgan alluded to this group in season 3 when he mentioned people wearing the deads faces. Personally I think its way too early to see them. The whole Negan storyline is full of great material. I know they differ on timeline between show and comic but they would be wise to stick with first the Wolves (name the show gives the group I think we are about to meet who want inside Alexandria), then Negan and the Saviors, then the Whisperers.

If we meet Negan next season get ready for an episode that rivals "The Grove" as far as gut-wrenching goes.

Anybody see the similarities between Shane and Rick now. Rick is acting like Shane did at the farm?

Not really. A lot has changed since the farm... What exactly did Shane want to do that Rick said no to? I can't remember.

Continue to have sex with his wife? Just kidding, I think it's that Shane wanted to play vigilante more and Rick was trying to keep peace on the farm so they could stay.

In the comics Rick dies right? Carl kills him?

No that's not true I'm pretty sure

It could eventually be true but yeah as far as I know that hasnt happened. In the comics Carl is WAY more badass than he is on the show. Basically doesnt have any emotion anymore and would kill anyone he felt was a threat.

Anybody see the similarities between Shane and Rick now. Rick is acting like Shane did at the farm?

Not really. A lot has changed since the farm... What exactly did Shane want to do that Rick said no to? I can't remember.

Continue to have sex with his wife? Just kidding, I think it's that Shane wanted to play vigilante more and Rick was trying to keep peace on the farm so they could stay.

It was the entire Do we kill Randall or let him go? subplot that replaced the search for Sofia in S2.

I see the similarities, sure. The big difference is Shane was only looking out for himself. Rick is all about the group.

Plus Rick has a much more calm attitude when he is in psycho mode. Shane would just rub his head and punch something.