The Walking Dead

I don't see any problem with Deanna staying in "charge" as long as she doesn't turn on Rick and the people. They are content with her as it stands now I believe. Maybe she is sick of the current residents of Alexandria and wants this...

I still believe there is something we don't know about in Alexandria still...

The uneasiness about Alexandria is caused by memories of Woodbury and Terminus.

I don't see any problem with Deanna staying in "charge" as long as she doesn't turn on Rick and the people. They are content with her as it stands now I believe. Maybe she is sick of the current residents of Alexandria and wants this...

The way Terminus was advertised you knew it was going to be a sh#t show

Oh no doubt, it looked felt and was creepy.

Now everybody is like "Umm Deanna reminds me of that cannibal lady at Terminis". Alexandria is more scared of Ricks crew than they are of them. Itll all pan out after some fireworks.

Oh no doubt, it looked felt and was creepy.

Now everybody is like "Umm Deanna reminds me of that cannibal lady at Terminis". Alexandria is more scared of Ricks crew than they are of them. Itll all pan out after some fireworks.

Tasha Yar was clearly binging on the crackers. Diana looks like a wino vegan.

Michone knocked him out to save him from being exiled. She didnt turn on him, she could tell Deanna was about to send him packing so she KO'd him to stop his rage.

Yeah, I suppose you are correct.

Who is carving the W's into foreheads? I thought that was going to be Morgan in that house/barn whatever it was with the light shining.

Michone knocked him out to save him from being exiled. She didnt turn on him, she could tell Deanna was about to send him packing so she KO'd him to stop his rage.

Who is carving the W's into foreheads? I thought that was going to be Morgan in that house/barn whatever it was with the light shining.

They're easy to miss, but there have been a bunch of instances of "Wolves Not Far" spray painted around the surroundings. Bad group of mean people.

They're easy to miss, but there have been a bunch of instances of "Wolves Not Far" spray painted around the surroundings. Bad group of mean people.

29032a50-abc5-0132-4545-0ebc4eccb42f.png

My assumption is this:

The wolves are a group of exiled Alexandrians. Clearly bad news, tying women up to trees to be fed upon, carving W's into walkers foreheads etc. They wont be good people. Daryl and Aaron saw a glimpse of their campfire I believe, or maybe it was Morgan.

I also think that Carl's new gal pal was or is part of that group. Maybe she is a spy, maybe she fled them in fear for her life.

Rick wont end up getting kicked out. "Something" is going to happen next week to open Deanna's eyes a little towards Rick's way of thinking. I have an idea as to what but won't ruin it for anyone.

I don't know who is going to die next week, they are doing a terrific job at making even the graphic novel fans guessing.

My assumption is this:

The wolves are a group of exiled Alexandrians. Clearly bad news, tying women up to trees to be fed upon, carving W's into walkers foreheads etc. They wont be good people. Daryl and Aaron saw a glimpse of their campfire I believe, or maybe it was Morgan.

I also think that Carl's new gal pal was or is part of that group. Maybe she is a spy, maybe she fled them in fear for her life.

Rick wont end up getting kicked out. "Something" is going to happen next week to open Deanna's eyes a little towards Rick's way of thinking. I have an idea as to what but won't ruin it for anyone.

I don't know who is going to die next week, they are doing a terrific job at making even the graphic novel fans guessing.

I haven't read the comics, but I pick up on general picture stuff that exists in them. My guess is that Alexandria is still the main setting for at least one more half season, so either Deanna sees the light, or Rick's group takes over the place.

My assumption is this:

I haven't read the comics, but I pick up on general picture stuff that exists in them. My guess is that Alexandria is still the main setting for at least one more half season, so either Deanna sees the light, or Rick's group takes over the place.

Or the Governorl is reincarnated and comes back to burn down Alexandria.