The Walking Dead

I loved last week's episode. The character-driven and focused episodes are only lame when they don't actually give you any progression in your knowledge of said character. We learned more about Carol and Daryl as characters individually and together.

I understand the frustrations people have with the show, but I don't get it towards episodes like this. It is a story about characters, after all. If you want a zombie experience that is nonstop action and progression go play the video game.

But we barely learned anything. Daryl only repeated the same stuff as his duet with Beth. Carol is now an agnostic who returned to her abusive husband (obvious from season 1). It was mostly a placeholder to show how Carol got into the hospital.

The character-driven episodes would be better if the characters were interesting. Like the sit down between Rick and the Governor a couple seasons back. That was a good episode. The last couple have been shite. Stop trying to make Daryl interesting. It's not going to happen.

We didn't need a full episode to see how Carol ended up in the hospital.

The character-driven episodes would be better if the characters were interesting. Like the sit down between Rick and the Governor a couple seasons back. That was a good episode. The last couple have been shite. Stop trying to make Daryl interesting. It's not going to happen.

We didn't need a full episode to see how Carol ended up in the hospital.

agreed... this season lost all momentum after the escape from terminus. hopefully it goes out with a bang tonight.