The Walking Dead

I doubt it was any kind of a slip. Based on the show's track record, there's no reason to think Eugene is dead. It's not the kind of show where a guy takes a few big punches, bangs his head on the ground, and dies. If they did go that route, it would be the most retarded death in the show by miles, and probably the single most retarded thing the show had ever done. I would equate it to Daryl deciding to eat a stuffed teddy bear and choking to death.

I doubt it was any kind of a slip.

It was a slip because they're obviously not supposed to spoil the show, and when asked earlier they were playing the 'i guess we'll have to wait and see!', but then later the actor was asked how he thinks eugene will change as a character and he started going into an answer and then at the end was like, 'well, i mean, is eugene alive? assuming he is still alive then this is what i think will happen.'

Oh shoot. Sorry guys, with all the posts on HB about Bo, I came in here thinking this was another one that I needed to catch up on. Turns out you are talking about The Walking Dead TV show. Silly me. Proceed with your TV talk.

...he said, tongue planted firmly in cheek. :D:P:ahhhhhhhh

Sorry, just got to watch it last night, didnt come in here until today.

Eugene is definitely not dead. He ends up being a really important piece to the group despite being a complete ass up to this point. The fact that he is smarter than most helps him learn new trades that become vital.

The last few episodes were a little slow but that was expected since the debut episode was a nonstop roller coaster. I still get the sense were going to bid Carol farewell what with her making peace with everyone, the heavy backstory last night and the fact she has been beaten up pretty badly. The next two episodes are going to be intense, I can promise that.

Just finished volume 22 of the graphic novels. The show is trying not to catch up to the source material too quickly and the Beth side story is helping aid that. I have a pretty good idea what is coming in the second half of the season.

I loved last week's episode. The character-driven and focused episodes are only lame when they don't actually give you any progression in your knowledge of said character. We learned more about Carol and Daryl as characters individually and together.

I understand the frustrations people have with the show, but I don't get it towards episodes like this. It is a story about characters, after all. If you want a zombie experience that is nonstop action and progression go play the video game.

I loved last week's episode. The character-driven and focused episodes are only lame when they don't actually give you any progression in your knowledge of said character. We learned more about Carol and Daryl as characters individually and together.

I understand the frustrations people have with the show, but I don't get it towards episodes like this. It is a story about characters, after all. If you want a zombie experience that is nonstop action and progression go play the video game.

Agreed. Its not a horror show. Its drama.

The character driven episodes are what make the show. Otherwise you are just watching a group of people get devoured that you dont care about. I like being pissed when they kill off a character I liked. Would anybody have given two shakes Bob got killed off unless they gave us a detailed back story?

Agreed. Its not a horror show. Its drama.

The character driven episodes are what make the show. Otherwise you are just watching a group of people get devoured that you dont care about. I like being pissed when they kill off a character I liked. Would anybody have given two shakes Bob got killed off unless they gave us a detailed back story?

I agree with that, it's just been rather boring these last couple episodes. I'm really hoping that they are building up for the next couple episodes, in which case I am completely fine with these types of episodes. I just never know what to expect with this show. Sometimes they do a great job building up to things, other times it's like what was the point of all that? I'm hoping it's not the latter.