The Walking Dead

Both the deaths this week caught me off guard. Kudos writers.

I see whats coming now, it's gonna be interesting but I think the utter brutality is coming next season. My guess is Ricks gonna go a bit nutty and require his friends help calming his rage. He will end up killing drunky though.

Deanna will be weary of Gabriels advice yet in the end side with Rick and Maggie.

Couple more deaths left this season no doubt, could be more than that. Last two are gonna be good.

WOW, I never realized we had this thread going.

I am a little confused with what the Preacha Man is doing... I try to think back to see what they did in his presence that was so unsettling, but nothing comes to mind. They only killed when it was necessary and were under intrusion... That guy has something up his sleeve, I have a feeling.

Also, not sure it would be wise to take out the whole town. Rick should bring his info on the drunk to the boss lady. Let her know what's going on. The guy that tried to bail on Eugene and Company needs to be banished.

My gut tells me that the "governor lady" is going to come up with a plan to banish Rick and his people and then all heck is going to break loose. Hopefully they can last for more than a season at this town.

Agreed. Just the right amount of drama and violence. Really got me amped for the 90 minute finale.

I will say though, they are taking some character liberties this portion of the season. The comic book had the leader of Alexandria as a man named Douglas, I think it makes a big difference and Im intrigued with the decision. Also the woman Abraham saved last night was named Francine. Comic her name is Holly, she is blonde and is much more buxom. They also revealed the Aaron being gay thing pretty quickly. Lastly the death of Deanna's son surprised me as well, his name escapes me at the moment but I expected him to be a problem for a while yet.

Overall Im pretty impressed the writing staff is going rouge with some aspects yet staying true to the source material.

WOW, I never realized we had this thread going.

I am a little confused with what the Preacha Man is doing... I try to think back to see what they did in his presence that was so unsettling, but nothing comes to mind. They only killed when it was necessary and were under intrusion... That guy has something up his sleeve, I have a feeling.

Also, not sure it would be wise to take out the whole town. Rick should bring his info on the drunk to the boss lady. Let her know what's going on. The guy that tried to bail on Eugene and Company needs to be banished.

My gut tells me that the "governor lady" is going to come up with a plan to banish Rick and his people and then all heck is going to break loose. Hopefully they can last for more than a season at this town.

They showed him aghast when the main castaways tore up his pews and organ pipes. And later he found out the all are generally irreligious. I think it's safe to say he never liked them.

I've enjoyed the last 4 episodes. Alexandria has been refreshing.

Yeah but they are going overboard with the functioning modern society thing. You don't use utilities so carelessly even if you have them.

Yes but they saved Gabriels ass several times now, he owes them that much. Especially considering he burnt his own priest collar.

They are careless because they dont know how the world really works. Its clear that all of them are inexperienced, thats why Ricks group is coming in and taking over by default.

I don't see any problem with Deanna staying in "charge" as long as she doesn't turn on Rick and the people. They are content with her as it stands now I believe. Maybe she is sick of the current residents of Alexandria and wants this...

I still believe there is something we don't know about in Alexandria still...