The Walking Dead

When they saw Morgan in season 3 he had lost his son and was completely alone. Basically he lost it. He at some point had a revelation and became more zen. He now believes every human life is sacred, why he didnt kill the Wolves.

This is a polar opposite of Rick now who will kill anyone on the drop of a dime. Morgan walked in right as Rick offed Pete. Rick killed without remorse right in front of Morgan who would go out of his way to save someone. Last time they met the roles were reversed. Morgan killed people because he was lost, Rick helped people by keeping them alive.

The relationship the two will develop next season will certainly be interesting to watch unfold.

Why did the wolves kill the guy in the red hoodie?

To me it symbolizes a step in evolution or even a step down. They believe the earth is now the deads. When they slashed his throat they said "youre home now". Essentially they sent his reanimated corpse to live with the rest of the pack they are containing.

What is interesting is if they do indeed believe the dead run the earth now it would lead me to think that Carls little gal pal is somehow linked to them since she basically told Carl the same thing.

Hmmm, yeah I did not pick up on any of that! ha

I also thought Morgan was crazy? Right? Wasn't he nuts in a different episode?

He kind of had his own little town set up in the 2nd season I believe. He was pretty crazy because I don't think he had seen people for quite some time. By the end of that episode(s) he was pretty mellowed out and that is when the map came about I believe.

If you remember, he was also a little uneasy in the first season because he had to kill his wife(walker).

I'm sure next season, we will find out what has all happened to him, which will explain the changes in him. (Usually I'm not excited about the flashback episodes, but I am about his)

• 6 months later...

Pretty stoked to watch this tonight. My Huskers sucks, my Bears suck and I have a kid who barely sleeps through the night. But, I have TWD tonight....and Star Wars 7 in December. Life isn't all bad.

True cant wait!