The Walking Dead

If Rick got zombie DNA in a wound he will just hack it off and keep trucking along. Oh and Morgan did man up and killed the one long haired dude.

I kept waiting for Rick to hack it off right there after they kept showing it and him with the machete. With Herschel didn't they have to cut his leg off almost immediately? Seems like Rick waited too long if there's zombie blood in there. On another note, I think Glenn is still alive.

If Rick got zombie DNA in a wound he will just hack it off and keep trucking along. Oh and Morgan did man up and killed the one long haired dude.

I kept waiting for Rick to hack it off right there after they kept showing it and him with the machete. With Herschel didn't they have to cut his leg off almost immediately? Seems like Rick waited too long if there's zombie blood in there. On another note, I think Glenn is still alive.

There is no way Rick Grimes turns into a walker via papercut.

I think it's 50/50 at this point. Hope he is.

Haha my thoughts as well. But, If he's not gonna become a walker and not going to have to chop it off, then what's the point of making a big deal about it being cut? Was it just to make another question about whether a character is going to be okay or not?

Haha my thoughts as well. But, If he's not gonna become a walker and not going to have to chop it off, then what's the point of making a big deal about it being cut? Was it just to make another question about whether a character is going to be okay or not?

Honestly, yeah. Leaving him trapped in the RV wasn't enough. Suspense is definitely their strong suit this season.

There is no way that Rick got Walker blood in his cut. If he was so concerned about walker blood getting in his cut, he would've done the same thing he did to Hershel and cut his hand off immediately.

There is no way that Glenn is alive. The way Nick and Glenn fell off the trash dumpster, they were side by side each other and no way Nick landed on him. Besides even if Nick did land on Glenn there is no way he's going to get away from all those walkers and their buffet.

Still can't see Nick falling on top of Glenn by watching this gif over and over. By the way Glenn is falling, he's more than likely going to land on his shoulder with Nick falling next to him on his back.

glenn-nicholas-1445855906.gif

You're placing way too much stock in the physics of this as if it were real life. The Walking Dead has historically had tons of moments of physics not making sense (remember the van falling off the bridge in Atlanta? Went from flipping upside down to landing right side up). Not to mention the next scene of Glenn looks like he falls straight onto his back with nobody on top of him. But neither of those mean anything.

Yeah I don't think the shot is a good indicator of him living or dying.

The camera placement on the ground is a better indicator he is alive, or at the very least intended to string is along to get us worked up.

Maybe they are doing the whole gage the reception from the audience thing Family Guy did with Brian.

Why do people keep bring up the intestines and how it looked like it was coming out of Glenn's chest?

I think some people need to come to terms that Glenn is dead

GLENN IS ALIVE AND NEBRASKA IS 8-0 and SANTA IS REAL. MEANIE!

If you are familar with the books it is a completely rational option that the Saviors roll in, u know the expert bad ass zombie killers...

Could be Glenn joins gets changed majorily and so when they said a version of him will be on in the future a new darker Glenn. Which could form interesting cross faction alignments like we have seen in the past in this show.

Would make an interesting story arc for Glenn, which would result in him dying from the Saviors once rebels. (just a theory)

I have enjoyed watching him almost the most or the most not sure still in the denial phase of my grief.

My money? Glenn is dead, RICK GONNA LOSE THAT HAND!

If he is dead RIP, will miss him the most out of all the losses thus far.

Why do people keep bring up the intestines and how it looked like it was coming out of Glenn's chest?

The entirety of the evidence speaks directly to a ton of ambiguity as to Glenn's actual fate.

Name one time a main character has died off that you haven't seen it happen exactly, had that actor/actress on The Talking Dead, and had their death In Memorium? Hasn't ever happened.

The entirety of the evidence speaks directly to a ton of ambiguity as to Glenn's actual fate.

Name one time a main character has died off that you haven't seen it happen exactly, had that actor/actress on The Talking Dead, and had their death In Memorium? Hasn't ever happened.

There's a reason why they didn't show more of that death scene, there's also another reason why they didn't do a memoriam on Glenn during the Talking Dead, it's all about suspense and fan's will be in shock, disbelief, and creating theories about that scene for another 2 weeks till we get more answers. The next episode is going to be a 90 minute episode strictly about Morgan so bank on that.

Glenn will be the biggest shocking death in TWD series because he as been a main character since the first episode and a fan favorite. They have been hinting at killing Glenn off for almost 2 seasons now. If he survives this run in, he will surely die later on this season. Glenn is going to die this season whether it happened last night or not.

It would be another level of awesomness if the season's arc concerns Rick slowly turning zombie