The Walking Dead

Gotta love a Daryl heavy episode. Think Daryl will end up getting his bow back.

Amy guesses who that was on the radio? Popular theory is

Glenn. Could make sense, guessing they are still too far from Alexandria but who knows.

I tried to pull the trick (turning on closed captioning) but it just says - muffled voice and unknown man's voice.

I hope it's Glenn, but truly believe they might wait it out and really make us wait until Spring before we find out more on Glenn.

Good episode.

Gotta love a Daryl heavy episode. Think Daryl will end up getting his bow back.

Amy guesses who that was on the radio? Popular theory is

Glenn. Could make sense, guessing they are still too far from Alexandria but who knows.

I tried to pull the trick (turning on closed captioning) but it just says - muffled voice and unknown man's voice.

I hope it's Glenn, but truly believe they might wait it out and really make us wait until Spring before we find out more on Glenn.

Good episode.

Kirkman, if I recall correcrly, confirmed we would find out about Glenn before the mid season finale ended. They like to screw with the fans, but I don't think they will go that far.

Some good excerpts from an interview with Norman Reedus:

Yeah, people keep asking me. I'm like, "No!" I mean, I was in the episode when that happened on the dumpster. [pauses] Like, I'm in that episode, and when that episode stops, I turned off the TV and I paced around the room like, "I can't believe that just happened." I mean, I was upset, and we filmed that a long time ago and I was still upset. You see what you see and you make your own decisions. He's such a beloved character that people may hope things, but that's what we're doing. We're making that. It just makes we're doing a good job. Just wait. Everything from here on in is an "I just lost my mind" moment on this show. I mean, we're flying down the road right now. We're doing about 120 [mph].

We shot last night until 7 a.m. and I'm driving back to my house and the whole ride here Andy [Lincoln] and I are on the phone, and we're just so thrilled with what we're doing right now on the show. We have a huge crew of people and they've been with the show for six years and it's 7 a.m. and people are still standing around for an hour talking about what we shot today, how good it was and how mind-blowing this was and that was. If we're here doing that and it's 7 a.m. and everyone's beat and they're still waiting around talking for an hour about what was shot today -- that's the level of enthusiasm down here while we're making it. I'm so excited for people to see what we're doing. We just keep jumping from plateau to plateau, and the plateau we're on right now you can see the whole other end of the world. It's crazy.