The Walking Dead

There's a reason why they didn't show more of that death scene, there's also another reason why they didn't do a memoriam on Glenn during the Talking Dead, it's all about suspense and fan's will be in shock, disbelief, and creating theories about that scene for another 2 weeks till we get more answers. The next episode is going to be a 90 minute episode strictly about Morgan so bank on that.

Glenn will be the biggest shocking death in TWD series because he as been a main character since the first episode and a fan favorite. They have been hinting at killing Glenn off for almost 2 seasons now. If he survives this run in, he will surely die later on this season. Glenn is going to die this season whether it happened last night or not.

In the tv world, you're not actually dead, until you're actually confirmed as dead.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-10-28/walking-dead-10-ways-redacted-might-survive

Good article good screen shot.

TWD_glennnicholas_focused.jpg?itok=Flr65

From this view maybe glenn can crawl under the dumpster?

There list.

10. A new character shows up and saves the day

I all ready stated this idea, like the Saviors roll in and blast the hell out of the walkers.

9. Too many walkers pile into the alley and collapse on the fences

8. Morgan to the rescue

7. Strategic zombie guts bath

6. Another horn-related distraction

5. The Wolves show up

4. Heath finds his mojo and goes back

3. He works his way through safely, since the walkers are too clustered

2. He crawls under the dumpster

1. He works his way up and into the dumpster

#

http://www.blastr.com/2015-10-28/walking-dead-10-ways-redacted-might-survive

Good article good screen shot.

TWD_glennnicholas_focused.jpg?itok=Flr65

From this view maybe glenn can crawl under the dumpster?

There list.

10. A new character shows up and saves the day

I all ready stated this idea, like the Saviors roll in and blast the hell out of the walkers.

9. Too many walkers pile into the alley and collapse on the fences

8. Morgan to the rescue

7. Strategic zombie guts bath

6. Another horn-related distraction

5. The Wolves show up

4. Heath finds his mojo and goes back

3. He works his way through safely, since the walkers are too clustered

2. He crawls under the dumpster

1. He works his way up and into the dumpster

#1 has an interesting point that I also thought rang a bell when I first heard it. When Glenn calls Rick a "dumb***" shortly before this all occurs. He also called Rick a "dumb***" in like episode 2 when Rick was stuck in that tank...

Which brings me to 2 conclusions.

#1 It's more of a reminiscent moment, commemorating Glenn's appearance and disappearance on the show.

#2 Glenn is going to survive and get trapped in or under that dumpster.

I hope it's #2.

It didn't need 90 minutes, but I absolutely loved that episode. I usually appreciate and enjoy the character driving episodes as long as there is progress from point A to point B, even if it takes a while, and this gave some really well appreciated context to how Morgan came back but came back all pacifist enlightened monk weird ass.

Has to be tied with Season 3 for best first-4-episodes of a season thus far.

At the end of the episode he hollers "open the gate!"

Really, I liked the Eastman character and didn't have a problem with the episode, more it's placement in the season. Would have been a nice breather once things have settled in Alexandria rather than interrupting the current story. But maybe if there's a couple more slower episodes to come they just want to space them out.

At the end of the episode he hollers "open the gate!"

Really, I liked the Eastman character and didn't have a problem with the episode, more it's placement in the season. Would have been a nice breather once things have settled in Alexandria rather than interrupting the current story. But maybe if there's a couple more slower episodes to come they just want to space them out.

Ehhhhhhhhh.... not sure that was him. I believe it was the guy who scrambled and left the group, Not sure on his name.