The Walking Dead

I think it was only a month or two at longest, I missed Talking Dead.

Jesus, for those of you wondering, is a scout for a larger community. Much like Aaron he goes out on runs and sometimes brings people back with him. He is very capable in elusive hand to hand combat. Plays a big part moving forward, like how they have portrayed him thus far.

Richone, I kinda expected it. Since Sasha looks to be scrawgin Abraham behind Rosita's back soon, Micchone is the obvious fill in. Andrea is actually Rick's lady at this point in the comic, but she went full dumbass a few seasons ago and died.....sad.

Burned through the first 40 issues of the comic book yesterday. This show really missed the mark with Tyreese huh? Lori is even more insufferable in the comic. Andrea is less annoying.

The Michonne/Governor stuff was intense.

Reading the volumes or compendiums?

Comic Tyreese was a badass. And yeah, that part was wicked.

I don't know what those words mean! I'm reading it on one of those unsavory, less than legal sites I'm guessing.

This is my first time reading any comic book anything in my life, with the exception of Calvin and Hobbes I suppose. If that counts.

I started reading them on my kindle until they stopped offering them on that format, so around the time Negan showed up I started buying thr volumes off Amazon or would go to Barnes and Noble. Volumes compress like 5 "issues" into one paperback novel. The compendiums compress like 5 or so volumes into one huge papreback book. Anyways...

How far did you get? Obviously well into the prison/woodbury war, one of my favorite story arcs of the comics.

PS- Calvin and Hobbes changed my life, it always counts.

Necessary towards building the Negan and the Saviors story arc. Yeah it was a bit slower in parts, but come on!

Rick, being held down with a knife to his throat, straight up shanks this dude in the neck. Stands up like nothing happened, bathed in his blood, and says "what?" as everyone is looking at him like he is crazy. Awesome scene.

Necessary towards building the Negan and the Saviors story arc. Yeah it was a bit slower in parts, but come on!

Rick, being held down with a knife to his throat, straight up shanks this dude in the neck. Stands up like nothing happened, bathed in his blood, and says "what?" as everyone is looking at him like he is crazy. Awesome scene.

Yeah, I figured as much. It was not so much that it was a bit slower it was just that I didn't really get into it this episode.

Hopefully the Negan thing is really cool and it seems like it will be with as much as people have been talking about it.

Walking Dead shooting TWO different season 6 finale Negan entrances due to Negan saying the f-bomb.

If parents are letting their kids watch this show, you know zombie's mauling humans, humans bashing in zombie guts, etc....than I highly doubt those parents would care if Negan says the f-bomb. The show already says sh#t

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/71026/20160227/the-walking-dead-negan-season-6-finale-entrance-scene-shot-in-two-different-ways.htm

Walking Dead shooting TWO different season 6 finale Negan entrances due to Negan saying the f-bomb.

If parents are letting their kids watch this show, you know zombie's mauling humans, humans bashing in zombie guts, etc....than I highly doubt those parents would care if Negan says the f-bomb. The show already says sh#t

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/71026/20160227/the-walking-dead-negan-season-6-finale-entrance-scene-shot-in-two-different-ways.htm

I know what you mean...but the 4% of parents that are idiots love ruining things for everyone.