The Walking Dead

I thought it was an act but maybe it wasn't.

So are they all "Negan"

That's what they want them to think. Negan is one guy though and he is a monster.

I just read some of the graphic novel and he seems like a bad ass...I wonder how they will be able to bring some of his language to the show.

So are they all "Negan"

That's what they want them to think. Negan is one guy though and he is a monster.

I just read some of the graphic novel and he seems like a bad ass...I wonder how they will be able to bring some of his language to the show.

That has been my biggest concern. His colorful vocabulary is part of what makes him so great, that and his twisted sense of humor and poop eating grin.

So are they all "Negan"

They really struggled with this with Abraham's character for the longest time. Recently, the funny one-liners have given Abraham more of a personality.

Not sure what they have in store for Negan's character.

So are they all "Negan"

They really struggled with this with Abraham's character for the longest time. Recently, the funny one-liners have given Abraham more of a personality.

A lot of the S word and censored F bombs would be my guess.

So are they all "Negan"

A lot of the S word and censored F bombs would be my guess.

I've actually heard they shot a few separate takes where Negan gets to say Negan things.