The Walking Dead

Teach, for realz. Have The Dude give ya direcrions where he got his copy, and read issue #100 of the graphic novel. You will be much more satisfied.

I think JDM will absolutely kill it as Negan moving forward. He will be doins some seriously maniacal stuff, and the dialouge will be great.

Too bad we are being subjected to Negan Lite on a profanity scale according to FoD:http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/3cb276dce6/the-14-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-season-finale?_cc=__m___&_ccid=ef4b0290-8c66-45c6-b1bd-de671f0965aa

(nsfw)

Teach, for realz. Have The Dude give ya direcrions where he got his copy, and read issue #100 of the graphic novel. You will be much more satisfied.

I think JDM will absolutely kill it as Negan moving forward. He will be doins some seriously maniacal stuff, and the dialouge will be great.

Too bad we are being subjected to Negan Lite on a profanity scale according to FoD:http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/3cb276dce6/the-14-most-ridiculous-things-from-last-night-s-the-walking-dead-season-finale?_cc=__m___&_ccid=ef4b0290-8c66-45c6-b1bd-de671f0965aa

(nsfw)

I have read a few pages of Negan and it was totally cooler than what I saw in the episode but I am sure that is normal since it is AMC.

I do like the actor BUT I think someone bigger and more imposing would have been cool as well. I am just splitting hairs now but you know what I mean.

I feel bad for the people that read the books and that is what they had to see last night.

• Fire 1

Negan killing

with Lucille in issue #100 is the most iconic event in the comics. Partly because of it's brutal imagery, but also because WE KNOW WHO DIES!

He does it, it's shocking, you mourn, they leave, and there are still pages left. On the show, they take the moment and bastardize it. Again, the scene was acted out great, the writers basically gave everyone the middle finger here.

I like it because it has been spoiled so much that even those of us who try to avoid spoilers know it. Now I get to spend 6 months wondering if they will pull the switcheroo.

Just finished it. I guess I found it kind of boring and a bit lame. I don't think even before knowing about the ending that I had any idea what to expect but it didn't do much for me. Neagan didn't do much for me either.

I'm going to love this Negan guy. I agree though that the speech was too long and the eenie-meenie thing was tacky. But otherwise we haven't had a bad guy you can cheer for since the Governor.

Negan killing

with Lucille in issue #100 is the most iconic event in the comics. Partly because of it's brutal imagery, but also because WE KNOW WHO DIES!He does it, it's shocking, you mourn, they leave, and there are still pages left. On the show, they take the moment and bastardize it. Again, the scene was acted out great, the writers basically gave everyone the middle finger here.

I like it because it has been spoiled so much that even those of us who try to avoid spoilers know it. Now I get to spend 6 months wondering if they will pull the switcheroo.

Just finished it. I guess I found it kind of boring and a bit lame. I don't think even before knowing about the ending that I had any idea what to expect but it didn't do much for me. Neagan didn't do much for me either.

I'm going to love this Negan guy. I agree though that the speech was too long and the eenie-meenie thing was tacky. But otherwise we haven't had a bad guy you can cheer for since the Governor.

It wasn't good, it was a bullsh#t bait and switch by the writers trying to generate buzz. How do you generate interest? You give the audience a f'ing ending that's how!

The speech wasn't long enough or filled with enough profanity. The eenie meenie part is a staple of what makes Negan so great, come on.

I've been watching uploaded reactions to TWD season 6 finale on youtube. Some of them are absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, it's Michonne that got head bashed.

The End.

Not feeling that at all. Thinking Abraham more than likely, if not him then Glenn.

Actually, I'm thinking how effing pissed I am they did what they did.

I've been watching uploaded reactions to TWD season 6 finale on youtube. Some of them are absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, it's Michonne that got head bashed.

The End.

Not feeling that at all. Thinking Abraham more than likely, if not him then Glenn.

Actually, I'm thinking how effing pissed I am they did what they did.

I honestly don't have a clue who died, but I thought I'd throw out Michonne as the candidate. I really don't know how to feel... Confused?

Damn, that was a tense last 5-10 minutes of the episode just to be given the middle finger at that end.

The buildup/suspense was great. Watching the slow progression of Rick losing his sh#t and transforming from confidence/bravado into a quivering, disheveled mass was excruciatingly awesome.

The payoff was lame. I feel violated and taken advantage of.

There was no climax. Now I'll have blue balls for six months.

I feel like the TV writers channeled Negan and told me this:

"In case you haven't caught on, I just slid my di** down your throat and you thanked me for it."

f#*k you, AMC.