The Walking Dead

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

It's about time to start this thread back up! I'm getting excited for the season premier. I know a lot of you were a little soured about how they ended the last season but it has me really ready to see what happens on Sunday. I haven't ever read the comics and I don't plan to so it's all new to me. Not sure who is going to get the baseball bat, but it should be a great season opener!

Still pissed about the way they promoted the finale only to pull the cliffhanger. Oh well, they got exactly what they wanted since everyone talked about it all Summer.

My prediction below, do not click if you don't want surprised potentially ruined.

My gut is telling me that first Glenn gets Lucilled, just like the comic. Then, Abraham makes a move at Negan only to be killed as well. It's not Daryl. And Rick's not losing his hand like the latest trailer implies. No in reality it will be Rick's right hand man Daryl taken hostage.

Still pissed about the way they promoted the finale only to pull the cliffhanger. Oh well, they got exactly what they wanted since everyone talked about it all Summer.

My prediction below, do not click if you don't want surprised potentially ruined.

My gut is telling me that first Glenn gets Lucilled, just like the comic. Then, Abraham makes a move at Negan only to be killed as well. It's not Daryl. And Rick's not losing his hand like the latest trailer implies. No in reality it will be Rick's right hand man Daryl taken hostage.

Hmmm, interesting!

Michonne would be the best choice since everyone is expecting the two you named.

They pretty give away what you said about Daryl in the previews.

The trailer with Rick and Negan was awesome. Andrew Lincoln is an incredibly talented actor.

Have you ever heard his real accent… I don't know how those guys are able to change their accents the way they do

Michonne would be the best choice since everyone is expecting the two you named.

The trailer with Rick and Negan was awesome. Andrew Lincoln is an incredibly talented actor.

Have you ever heard his real accent… I don't know how those guys are able to change their accents the way they do

Yeah it was surprising when I first heard it. In the episode where Tyrese is hallucinating, the British guy on the radio is actually Andrew Lincoln.

Yeah it was surprising when I first heard it. In the episode where Tyrese is hallucinating, the British guy on the radio is actually Andrew Lincoln.

Did not know that!

Carl is actually my 1b guess for who dies after Glenn - the only reason I don't think it's the most likely is because I would expect Rick to be incredibly more devastated in that clip they released of him telling Negan he would kill him.

I think he could go before the season finale. It would definitely put Rick in a, "kill 'em all" type mode.