The Walking Dead

The Glenn thing didn't bother me like it did so many. I get it, you wanted a big character death and they swerved us. Oh well, forgivable in my book.

But this! They built this thing up so high. Said actors were pissed after reading the script, physically ill by how it was going to go down. All for NO FRIGGIN PAYOFF!!!!

The fans deserved a real ending. This was beyond a slap in the face.

I have about 30 minutes left of the episode. I don't usually get worked up about shows and how they end but it seems like a lot of people are in the camp that it was really bad...Some people saying that they won't bother watching anymore.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great. The scene is incredibly tense, exactly how it should be.

But the finish is so weak, ruined the most iconic death in the comic.

I have about 30 minutes left of the episode. I don't usually get worked up about shows and how they end but it seems like a lot of people are in the camp that it was really bad...Some people saying that they won't bother watching anymore.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was great. The scene is incredibly tense, exactly how it should be.

But the finish is so weak, ruined the most iconic death in the comic.

Just curious because I don't know about the comic but how did it ruin it?

Did you finish it yet?

No, but I honestly don't care about spoilers, I will watch it anyway. So I don't mind at all.

Well that's just it, there is no f'ing spoiler. That's why I'm pissed. I thought these asswads understood how important it was to appease their viewers with a huge finish, they even promised as much.

Instead we are "treated" to a first person view of one of the characters as they have their head bashed in by Negan, fade to black, plug for Fear the Walking Dead.

We don't find out who the hell got dead!

Negan killing

with Lucille in issue #100 is the most iconic event in the comics. Partly because of it's brutal imagery, but also because WE KNOW WHO DIES!

He does it, it's shocking, you mourn, they leave, and there are still pages left. On the show, they take the moment and bastardize it. Again, the scene was acted out great, the writers basically gave everyone the middle finger here.

Being familiar with the source material definitely makes it worse. Negan's intro, for those not familiar with the comic, was grand and was done very entertaining.

It's the episode ending without actually ending that is a giant offense to both camps. But yeah, knowing how it SHOULD have gone is driving me nuts.