The Walking Dead

Still pissed about the way they promoted the finale only to pull the cliffhanger. Oh well, they got exactly what they wanted since everyone talked about it all Summer.

My prediction below, do not click if you don't want surprised potentially ruined.

My gut is telling me that first Glenn gets Lucilled, just like the comic. Then, Abraham makes a move at Negan only to be killed as well. It's not Daryl. And Rick's not losing his hand like the latest trailer implies. No in reality it will be Rick's right hand man Daryl taken hostage.

Just checked your spoiler. Good job on the predictions. You were really close as to how it would go down too.

Glad you all seemed to enjoy it; I gave up on Walking Dead a long time ago.

That's too bad. I think it has turned in to a great show. Just my opinion of course.
It died for me on the farm; it just got narratively boring. I paid marginal attention through the prison, but finally gave up during Terminus.
I will admit that there have been some down episodes, but I think this season is going to be very good. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Last season was really good.

I'm not sure about this season yet. Last night made me sick.

Dude, you knew what was coming. Redux has talked about the comics, negan and who dies in great lenghth. If that is going to ruin the season for you then dont watch. As for me, I like shows that nobody, including main characters are safe. Game of Thrones is like that also. I loved last nights episode!

Honestly, off topic. What is wrong with you?

I was so ready to be beyond pissed and disappointed that they copped out with a weak character death, and then..... that happened. Oh God. My roommate and I jumped and screamed, that was a tough one.

Also, how incredible of an actor is Andrew Lincoln?

Tell me more about this roommate of yours...

Glad you all seemed to enjoy it; I gave up on Walking Dead a long time ago.

That's too bad. I think it has turned in to a great show. Just my opinion of course.
It died for me on the farm; it just got narratively boring. I paid marginal attention through the prison, but finally gave up during Terminus.
I will admit that there have been some down episodes, but I think this season is going to be very good. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Last season was really good.

I'm not sure about this season yet. Last night made me sick.

Dude, you knew what was coming. Redux has talked about the comics, negan and who dies in great lenghth. If that is going to ruin the season for you then dont watch. As for me, I like shows that nobody, including main characters are safe. Game of Thrones is like that also. I loved last nights episode!

Honestly, off topic. What is wrong with you?

Nothing. Thanks for asking

Hey 1995,

As you were watching did you think they were going to chop off the kids arm?

At first I was thinking "holy sh#t". Then the longer it went I knew it wasn't happening. Merle was one thing to work around, but making Chandler Riggs act without an arm from this point on would be really hard. That's the main reason Rick still has his hand, too many obstacles to overcome.

I too was absolutely impressed with how closely the Glenn scene resembled the comic, spot on. At first I thought they were going to make us freaking wait until the very end, 15 minutes in and I was getting pretty angry. Then they let it loose. Absolutely brutal.

Yeah I was at the end of my patience with them dragging it out after the first couple commercial breaks.

The execution of Glenn's execution was perfect. I was expecting a PG-13 version, but they managed to make it even more gruesome than the comic.

The part where Negan was going to force Rick to cut Carl's arm off was the most tense part of the entire episode. But I'm not disappointed they didn't go through with it. It would have made Negan's ruthlessness no more convincing.

I was a little put off by JDM's portrayal of Negan at first, but now I'm all in. That dude is Negan.

My biggest gripe thus far is still the cliffhanger. They still didn't need to do it. I feel they would have had way more positive momentum from the fanbase if they would have just shown Abraham getting Lucilled. Everybody weeps and can't wait for October.

October comes, episode picks up right as Abraham says "Suck my nuts". Daryl still decks Negan. Negan still gets annoyed by it. Negan out of nowhere Lucilles Glenn. After months of thinking that Abraham was the lone casualty, now Glenn is killed off in a shocking turn of events. But maybe that's just me.

I also am getting a kick out of all the articles I'm seeing about how they crossed the line. Are you kidding me!!??? Were people really surprised when they saw peoples heads get bashed in? Thought that much was clear from the finale. The show that showed a woman euthanize a crazy little girl who murdered her sister, the show that showed a man eating another man as he taunted that man with his own leg as he ate it, the show that showed a man bite out another mans jugular when his son was about to be raped.......

The baseball bat was too far?

Ohhhkay?