The Walking Dead

• 3 weeks later...

I liked last nights episode. Negan-Heavy episodes arr always going to be great. JDM is killing it, I for real chuckled at least 6-7 times throughout.

For those womdering, yes this peace will be short lived. Right now Rick feels like a bitch and is powerless. Once they can restock the armory and get more numbers on their side, sh#t will hit the fan. I honestly have pretty high expectations for the All Out War storyline, the comic kinda dropped the ball on this one.

I liked last nights episode. Negan-Heavy episodes arr always going to be great. JDM is killing it, I for real chuckled at least 6-7 times throughout.

For those womdering, yes this peace will be short lived. Right now Rick feels like a bitch and is powerless. Once they can restock the armory and get more numbers on their side, sh#t will hit the fan. I honestly have pretty high expectations for the All Out War storyline, the comic kinda dropped the ball on this one.

Is that your guess? That there will be an all out war?

Hey, what do you think will happen with Daryl?

I'm interested if there is any actual story development behind the Kingdom feeding the pigs they give the saviors with walker meat.

These Negan episodes feel like they take forever. I mean that mostly in a good way, because he lets the tension sit there and it feels incredible, but at least a little variance in speed would be nice. I can only handle so much of Negan saying something slow, Rick staring for 10 seconds then saying one word, then Negan saying something else slowly, then Rick staring some more.

I'm interested if there is any actual story development behind the Kingdom feeding the pigs they give the saviors with walker meat.

These Negan episodes feel like they take forever. I mean that mostly in a good way, because he lets the tension sit there and it feels incredible, but at least a little variance in speed would be nice. I can only handle so much of Negan saying something slow, Rick staring for 10 seconds then saying one word, then Negan saying something else slowly, then Rick staring some more.

Rick-Face!

I feel the same way!