The Walking Dead

Mini Spoiler Alert: Yes, there will be a war.

Daryl, this is a mystery at this point. Part of me expects this: Daryl succumbs to the torture and mistreatment and becomes one of Negans best men after he takes out Dwight. But in all actuality his loyalties remain with Rick and he is playing the Saviors. Could be a long shot, hard to say with him.

Last nights episode felt longer....because it was actually longer, lol.

Also, I get the feeling that if Neagan dies/killed that none of his guys will really care all that much.

Some of them are super loyal, but a lot are just terrified of him. As a group, without Negan, they are just as strong. You get the sense that this was not always the case, hence why Negan is now so powerful.

Daryl, this is a mystery at this point. Part of me expects this: Daryl succumbs to the torture and mistreatment and becomes one of Negans best men after he takes out Dwight. But in all actuality his loyalties remain with Rick and he is playing the Saviors. Could be a long shot, hard to say with him.

I could see that happening.

So what was Negan before the zombies started? Anyone know from the comic book?

Surprisingly no, almost nothing of his backstory has been revealed. I can't stress enough how awesome he is though. Thr character is very simple, but done so well that no matter how terrible he is, you can't help but like him.

Edit* Looked it up, portion of his backstory below.

So I just looked it up after I remembered that they were doing a mini origin story like 4 pages at a time. Here is the summary so far:

Negan was a HS gym teacher, perfect fit really. His wife is diagnosed with cancer. He has a mistress but breaks it off to be with wife. She is fading in the hospital. As she is fading the outbreak occurs. She dies and reanimates and he can't kill her, but we learn her name is....Lucille! He saves some kid and has him put her out of her misery.

Surprisingly no, almost nothing of his backstory has been revealed. I can't stress enough how awesome he is though. Thr character is very simple, but done so well that no matter how terrible he is, you can't help but like him.

Edit* Looked it up, portion of his backstory below.

So I just looked it up after I remembered that they were doing a mini origin story like 4 pages at a time. Here is the summary so far:

Negan was a HS gym teacher, perfect fit really. His wife is diagnosed with cancer. He has a mistress but breaks it off to be with wife. She is fading in the hospital. As she is fading the outbreak occurs. She dies and reanimates and he can't kill her, but we learn her name is....Lucille! He saves some kid and has him put her out of her misery.

I hate him.