The Walking Dead

Redux, it really was the most gruesome scene so far...

I meant I literally felt sick in my stomach, not that I was disgusted with the show or episode.

I know people who had the same reaction about the comic, you aren't alone. It is definitely the most graphic scene of the series.

But saying it went too far is nonsense. It went just as far as it needed to. If they copped out and did a cutaway and didn't do the iconic eyeball scene they would have been ridiculed to no end. In all fairness it could have been much worse. The fact that one scene of a show can define so much tells me the producers did the scene justice. Incredibly hard to watch, but so well portrayed.

Redux, it really was the most gruesome scene so far...

I meant I literally felt sick in my stomach, not that I was disgusted with the show or episode.

I know people who had the same reaction about the comic, you aren't alone. It is definitely the most graphic scene of the series.

But saying it went too far is nonsense. It went just as far as it needed to. If they copped out and did a cutaway and didn't do the iconic eyeball scene they would have been ridiculed to no end. In all fairness it could have been much worse. The fact that one scene of a show can define so much tells me the producers did the scene justice. Incredibly hard to watch, but so well portrayed.

It's about time this show got back on track. That was the most brutal thing I have ever seen on television and that is what made it so awesome. Love Negan as the villain, this show is much better when you have a villain and Negan is already the best villain this show has had so far. Glenn needed to die because he should have died two or three times already and was saved by something ridiculous happening. I liked Glenn's character but the way he has cheated death so far it was time for him to go and it followed the comics. Killing off Abraham was just "catching up" with the comics as he was supposed to be the one who died with the arrow through his eye instead of the female Dr.

Now only if they would find a way to get kill off Carol I would be really happy with the show. She is by far the worst character IMO.

Question, and I don't want a spoil....

I really want Rick to destroy Negan.

Should I have hope that this will happen at some point? AGAIN, I DON'T WANT A SPOILER. Just a simple yes or no.

To be as vague as possible, probably not?

The show differs from the comic so nothing is certain.

Look at it from Negans perspective. He is the general of a massive army of survivors. His job is to lead them, provide for them, keep them safe and when necessary take care of outside threats.

Rick's group has killed roughly 50+ of his people. Negan only killed 2 and took 1 hostage. If you look at it from his perspective, he is being pretty forgiving.