The Walking Dead

I get the whole pacing thing. It comes down to preference. Sometimes I would prefer if we could cover a chunk of each story arc during one episode and other times I'm glad we took the full hour at one place.

The Tara episode probably could have shifted back and forth a bit between another arc though.

I wonder how this would've worked in the comic book form or graphic novel form… Would this have been an entire graphic novel of its own what does the bed and 10 pages five pages I wonder?

The medium is quite different. Typically one volume contains like 5 issues. But even during one isdue you get a little bit of everything.

I think they design these episodes like this for 2 reasons. 1) It's easier to write and 2) It slows down the story a bit. I think the show has caught up to the comic a little faster than they thought it would.

I wonder how this would've worked in the comic book form or graphic novel form… Would this have been an entire graphic novel of its own what does the bed and 10 pages five pages I wonder?

The medium is quite different. Typically one volume contains like 5 issues. But even during one isdue you get a little bit of everything.

I think they design these episodes like this for 2 reasons. 1) It's easier to write and 2) It slows down the story a bit. I think the show has caught up to the comic a little faster than they thought it would.

Is the comic done? Or is it still releasing more volumes?

Oh it's still going strong, right in the middle of a pretty big story arc that we are probably still 2-3 seasons away from at the rate the show is currently going.

Oh it's still going strong, right in the middle of a pretty big story arc that we are probably still 2-3 seasons away from at the rate the show is currently going.

If you were to start purchasing the novel stuff now… Where would you pick up from? Because I would not want to start from the beginning

I wonder how this would've worked in the comic book form or graphic novel form Would this have been an entire graphic novel of its own what does the bed and 10 pages five pages I wonder?

If you were to start purchasing the novel stuff now Where would you pick up from? Because I would not want to start from the beginning
I wouldn't bother unless you start from the beginning. It's well worth it, trust me. From the beginning to where the show is tight now is 20 volumes worth, a volume reads really quick once you get into it.

I'm not advocating the pirating of graphic novels and comics......but The Dude or myself could probably help you find a way to read them cheaper.

I wonder how this would've worked in the comic book form or graphic novel form Would this have been an entire graphic novel of its own what does the bed and 10 pages five pages I wonder?

If you were to start purchasing the novel stuff now Where would you pick up from? Because I would not want to start from the beginning
I wouldn't bother unless you start from the beginning. It's well worth it, trust me. From the beginning to where the show is tight now is 20 volumes worth, a volume reads really quick once you get into it.

I'm not advocating the pirating of graphic novels and comics......but The Dude or myself could probably help you find a way to read them cheaper.

Okay, cool! I will let you know! Thanks

By the way...I am totally okay with pirating!

I hollered at ya Matty.

Gotta say, I am totally digging JDM as Negan. He's not the same bulky f-bomb dropper as thr comic, but he just makes every scene he is in so uncomfortable for everyone around him and everyone watching. That is some strong acting right there.

This was one of the episodes I was lookinh forward to from the comic. A little more vanilla than the source material, but overall it was spot on and it didn't disappoint.

This is the first season where I haven't watched every episode live except for the Season 7 premiere.

I have no idea what it is or how to explain it, but my interest level has been a "meh" kind of feeling

Just watched November 27th and Decembers 4th episodes last night