The Walking Dead

The Ric/Micchone episode could have been split with some other stuff, but it did explain where they found guns. If they hadn't done that, everyone would be bitching that they came across weapons too easily. And the deer was cheesy, but it didn't ruin the show for me like I've seen countless other claim.

Last episode was terrific, nuff said.

The CGI for Shiva is perfectly adequate. That must be where the budget goes. In the last episode there were some buildings in the background that were pretty awful.

A show as successful as this one has been should get whatever budget they need.

Their budget is sh#t because every season a million viewers quit watching because it's so terrible.

The CGI for Shiva is perfectly adequate. That must be where the budget goes. In the last episode there were some buildings in the background that were pretty awful.

A show as successful as this one has been should get whatever budget they need.

I've often wondered what their workflow is like. A lot of times, these episodes are delivered days, or even hours, before air time, and on less-than-efficient productions, stuff like that mid-90's level cgi deer get added in so last minute due to a bad workflow. TV shows are very tough work to pull off, and sometimes it shows.

If the fake deer ruined the fantasy tv show about the zombie appocolypse for you...

If anyone had ever actually said that...

Believe it or not, the show gets discussed other places than Huskerboard.

Well if you're talking to people that aren't on Huskerboard, then why is your post on Huskerboard?

• Fire 1

If the fake deer ruined the fantasy tv show about the zombie appocolypse for you...

If anyone had ever actually said that...

Believe it or not, the show gets discussed other places than Huskerboard.

Well if you're talking to people that aren't on Huskerboard, then why is your post on Huskerboard?

200.gif

Hmm. So Dwight is who some thought he was...

I prefer Ood. His chemistry with Sir Geoffrey is the best in show. Last night on talking dead Cohen and Masterson were raving about working with the Hilltop guy. While it's pre-planned, I believe them when they got specific and said that in every take he would change it up a bit and give the director lots of options. His RHETORICAL troll is one of the few highlights of the season.