Mizzou Fans outshame CU fans

jjamuss

I went to the game... The Mizzou fans are beyond rude and havent one clue about sportsmanship.

The mizzou brad smith's are in trouble next year when they lose their ONE good player and come to OUR house in Lincoln. I am going to thrash every mizzou fan I see, and I suggest you do the same... they will do it to you if given the chance!

I made the comment to the mizzou fans about BS, and they agreed and went further to say "IF we beat NU, then we (mizzou) should get NU's best player", so even they (mizzou fans) know that their team is 2nd rate and built around one player.

The officiating would have been better done by Helen Keller... those refs were on the take, if you think otherwise, then you didnt watch the game or you are just plain stupid.

SCREW MIZZOU! I am not bitter about losing, but rather, having it rubbed in my face by the Trailer Park fans in mizzou. :steam

Yeah, by that time I had to leave or face jail... I was smokin hot when I left, again, not because we lost... I can face that we got beat by a one man team, but the MU fans just trash talked from the 1st touchdown, right up to when we tied it up... then it was quiet. As soon as they scored again, they brought their trash back out.

They really should call it Trailer Park University!!

Eh, you gotta understand that these people were stepping stones for what was, and what will become, a dominate team again.

Imagine someone who's had their face pushed into the ground for years finally getting a chance to take a breath. That's all you're hearing.

Being rude to them in Lincoln solves nothing and tarnishes our reputation.

Let next year speak for itself. Actions speak louder than words.

It will be a long drive back to Columbia. :thumbs

If it makes you guys feel any better here's a story regarding a Mizzou fan here in Texas.

One of my Brother's friends ia a big Longhorn fan and some other kid in their school, who happens to be a Mizzou fan, was doing a lot of trash talking before their game with the horns this year. Apparently he made some really rude/hurtful comments and my brothers friend knocked the kid out cold. Right in the middle of one their hallways at school.

Typical Missouri fan getting what he deserves.

Eh, you gotta understand that these people were stepping stones for what was, and what will become, a dominate team again.

Imagine someone who's had their face pushed into the ground for years finally getting a chance to take a breath. That's all you're hearing.

Being rude to them in Lincoln solves nothing and tarnishes our reputation.

Let next year speak for itself. Actions speak louder than words.

It will be a long drive back to Columbia.  :thumbs

You have the exact attitude to have. I admire that. It took me going to a couple away games to relise that you either love the Huskers or you hate them. No inbetween. We whipped up on alot of people for alot of years. When the get the better of us on the scoreboard the act like the just won the BCS championship. Yes they are very very rude, and deserving of a ass whipping. What will that solve. NOTHING. We will be where we were again kicking ass all over the place soon. Then we can go on being the kind of fans that make us famous. THE BEST FANS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. (BAR NONE)

Come on, I heard one of our fans, who was sitting not too far from me, taunting TTU fans. You got bad fans at every game. Sure there may be a few more bad MU fans than NU's, but to say MU fans are all like that is not true. Are you saying true devoted MU fans who bring their wives, children, and their grandparents behave like that? I don't think so. You talking for the most part about younger fair weather fans who had a bit too much to drink. These are the same fans who thought Pinkle should had been fired, and now think he is the best thing since sliced bread. We got fans like that, too.

Come on, I heard one of our fans, who was sitting not too far from me, taunting TTU fans. You got bad fans at every game. Sure there may be a few more bad MU fans than NU's, but to say MU fans are all like that is not true. Are you saying true devoted MU fans who bring their wives, children, and their grandparents behave like that? I don't think so. You talking for the most part about younger fair weather fans who had a bit too much to drink. These are the same fans who thought Pinkle should had been fired, and now think he is the best thing since sliced bread. We got fans like that, too.
We got fans like that, too.

I agree with you. There are bad apples in the stands every week. It seems that there are usually way more on thier end then ours. But yes some of our fans are rude as hell. For the most part though I am proud of most of our fans.

I agree with you. But we all know that Colorado has the worst fans in the country hands down. There might be some good ones out there somewhere, but I've never seen them at a game.

FYI, living out here in Mountain West Conference country I can tell you that Wyoming fans are a close second to CU when it comes to outrageous behavior.

I attended the Missouri/Troy game. Me and a friend of mine wore our Nebraska stuff to the game.

I never heard one rude coment, not one problem all day long. Attended a couple of their tailgate parties. I was not impressed by their support for their team. Very quiet.

Some times we are to thin skinned about the other teams fans. Do you take the time to know your opponent. Do you appreciate their good plays? Do you acknowledge them when they make a good play. Are you friendly towards them as you enter the stadium? Do you take the time to get to know the people setting around you? This is college football, it is not war. Some fans take that mentality on both sides.

I have attended a lot of football games all over this country. I have never ever had a run in with another fan. I have never been cursed at or spit at. If you win act like you have been there before, if you lose accept their celebration, we would do the same.

Calling for a war with Missouri is childish. Grow up and act like you attended this great university.

I attended the Missouri/Troy game. Me and a friend of mine wore our Nebraska stuff to the game.

I never heard one rude coment, not one problem all day long. Attended a couple of their tailgate parties. I was not impressed by their support for their team. Very quiet.

Some times we are to thin skinned about the other teams fans. Do you take the time to know your opponent. Do you appreciate their good plays? Do you acknowledge them when they make a good play. Are you friendly towards them as you enter the stadium? Do you take the time to get to know the people setting around you? This is college football, it is not war. Some fans take that mentality on both sides.

I have attended a lot of football games all over this country. I have never ever had a run in with another fan. I have never been cursed at or spit at. If you win act like you have been there before, if you lose accept their celebration, we would do the same.

Calling for a war with Missouri is childish. Grow up and act like you attended this great university.

Again...I agree with you for most teams, including Missouri. But have you ever been to a Colorado game? Someone help me out here.

I have not been to a Colorado game for about 12 years I would guess, but we have our share. I think we have a site called Redout or something close. What a bunch of aholes. I can imagine they treat the opposing fans just lovely. It happens every where.

I have attended games at FSU, Miami, Rose Bowl with Miami, Holiday Bowl with Arizona, Michigan, Notre Dame, Tennesse, Texas, Tech, Georgia, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Kansas State, UTEP, San Diego State, Fresno, California, USC, UCLA, Washington, WSU, Arizona State, Iowa, Iowa State, Ohio State, Harvard, Army, Air Force and a few others.

You normally get what you ask for. Being a fan of college football will get you through most trouble situations. Just being a fan of Nebraska or any other program will normally cause tempers to flair.

All in all the worst I have ever seen are at LSU at nite. But most are so drunk it really does not matter. I attended the Holiday Bowl to support Kansas State a few years back and one of their fans wanted to know why I was there? (In Nebraska gear). I said I support all big 12 teams in their bowl games. And would be cheering for KSU, just as I have for Texas and Texas Tech.

I am sure their are exceptions to every rule, but I have never had a bad time.

I went to the Missouri game and am thankful that I got to sit in the Nebraska. There were a lot of Missouri fans talking trash. And granted we all have bad apples, Mizzou just has a few more. And what a pathetic stadium and turnout. They didn't even sell out and it was their "B******" game.

Anyways as we were leaving there was one fat kid that tried talking some trash to us. He was like boo hoo Nebraska fans you suck etc etc. We shut him up pretty quick though. My friend told the kid told him to "Go take a victory lap and lose some weight you fat f#*k." He didn't say anything after that, and we laughed our asses off.

Also Friday night was awesome too. Went to The Field House for a night out boozing and Husker fans took that place over. Some Mizzou fans tried to do their stupid M-I-Z-Z-O-U chant and the Husker fans stepped up and drowned them out. A Mizzou fan that I talked to couldn't believe how many Husker fans were there. He was just in aww. Anyways, it was a really fun night before the our eventual demise. But there were still plenty of Huskers out wearing their red at the clubs on Sat. Night.