Players and Coaches - We support you

Calla

Husker Players and Coaches: As a fan, I'm dissapointed in the loss, but I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You worked for years just to get on the team. You prepare and train for every game day. You juggle school and football and try to also have a life. You suffer (and play) through injuries that would send me to the doctor begging for a vicodin necklace that I could lick on all day. All I do is pull on my sweatshirt, make a pot of chili, and sit in front of the tv or in the stands at the stadium.

Yet as a fan, I'm totally into you. I know your names, faces, where you went to high school, how fast you can run, what your major is, and if your parents attend the games. I root for you every Saturday, not only as a team, but as individuals. Yeah, I'm into you. And sometimes like the stalker girlfriend I am, I get too into the you. I say stupid stuff. I'm harsh in my critisisms. I forget that you are people with your own feelings. I kick you when you are down because I'm down. Forgive me when I do that and realize that I'm probably drunk and/or temporarily insane when that happens. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often.

I love watching you play. As a team and as individuals, I love watching you develop and make the most of your opportunites. Shake this loss off, easier said than done, I know. But shake it off. Go to class this week. Kiss your girlfriend. Joke with your friends. Prepare for the next team, make the most of the next opportunity.

I support you - win or lose. Husker Nation supports you - win or lose.

Then come back on Saturday and kick the crap out of Penn State while we all cheer like crazy for you!

• Fire 9

Husker Players and Coaches: As a fan, I'm dissapointed in the loss, but I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You worked for years just to get on the team. You prepare and train for every game day. You juggle school and football and try to also have a life. You suffer (and play) through injuries that would send me to the doctor begging for a vicodin necklace that I could lick on all day. All I do is pull on my sweatshirt, make a pot of chili, and sit in front of the tv or in the stands at the stadium.

Yet as a fan, I'm totally into you. I know your names, faces, where you went to high school, how fast you can run, what your major is, and if your parents attend the games. I root for you every Saturday, not only as a team, but as individuals. Yeah, I'm into you. And sometimes like the stalker girlfriend I am, I get too into the you. I say stupid stuff. I'm harsh in my critisisms. I forget that you are people with your own feelings. I kick you when you are down because I'm down. Forgive me when I do that and realize that I'm probably drunk and/or temporarily insane when that happens. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often.

I love watching you play. As a team and as individuals, I love watching you develop and make the most of your opportunites. Shake this loss off, easier said than done, I know. But shake it off. Go to class this week. Kiss your girlfriend. Joke with your friends. Prepare for the next team, make the most of the next opportunity.

Then come back on Saturday and kick the crap out of Penn State while we all cheer like crazy for you!

You are a great addition to HuskerBoard Calla. Thank you for your Red to the Bones thread. It seems that we have aquired far too many members who don't bleed RED when injured, They bleed pink. Shame on them.

T_O_B

G>B>R

You are a great addition to HuskerBoard Calla. Thank you for your Red to the Bones thread. It seems that we have aquired far too many members who don't bleed RED when injured, They bleed pink. Shame on them.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Double +1