Bo v. Saban & Miles after first four years - - now shut up!

For all of you whackos calling for Bo's head, let's compare Bo to several other coaches after four years. Bo likely will end this year at 10-3. As such, here are the records of Bo v. other coaches after four years:

Bo - 39-15

Saban - 25-22-1

Miles - 28-21

Callahan - 27 - 22

I hope that the Bo naysayers will just shut their mouths and let this man do his job.

• Fire 7

Before I say anything else; I don't want Bo fired. The only thing I will say is that Frank Solich got fired at the end of a 9(10)-3 season. It wasn't the number of losses that cost Frank his job...it was the type of losses. I think people are just frustrated with getting blown out (ie, Wisconsin) or losing to teams with losing records (ie, Northwestern). I am a Bo supporter, but I too am frustrated.

Frank got fired because a lot of people overreacted. Those people include Nebraska fans by the thousands. People have got to stop thinking we are going to go undefeated every year or we are going to ruin this program and run everything good about it into the dirt. Frank's firing was a mistake.....let's not make the same mistake twice with Bo.

• Fire 1

+1 HuskerinSanDiego

I do believe in Bo and Carl and most of his staff, hehe.

However, to compare Bo to Saban and Miles. Seems a little bias, dont you think? I mean your comparing the Big 12 coach to the SEC coaches. Those leagues are entirely different. Maybe comparing Bo to other Big 12 coaches? or Big Ten coaches?

I think it's a fair comparison..................the leagues are different, but so are the athletes within them..................

Before I say anything else; I don't want Bo fired. The only thing I will say is that Frank Solich got fired at the end of a 9(10)-3 season. It wasn't the number of losses that cost Frank his job...it was the type of losses. I think people are just frustrated with getting blown out (ie, Wisconsin) or losing to teams with losing records (ie, Northwestern). I am a Bo supporter, but I too am frustrated.

I don't believe Frank got fired because of his record. In fact, when Peterson fired him there was a huge ripple of unbelief that went throughout the entire college football community. Coaches thought, 'If Solich can get fired with a 10-3 season what does that mean for the rest of us?"

There were extenuating, personal reasons why Frank was fired as well. Also, Peterson did what the fans wanted him to do: CLEAN HOUSE.

Be careful what you wish for. I like the direction that Bo is taking us. I expect great things coming up in the next few years.

I don't believe Frank got fired because of his record. In fact, when Peterson fired him there was a huge ripple of unbelief that went throughout the entire college football community. Coaches thought, 'If Solich can get fired with a 10-3 season what does that mean for the rest of us?"

There were extenuating, personal reasons why Frank was fired as well. Also, Peterson did what the fans wanted him to do: CLEAN HOUSE.

Be careful what you wish for. I like the direction that Bo is taking us. I expect great things coming up in the next few years.

He got fired because of some off the field stuff and not recruiting during the season. It wasn't the fans that SP listened too, it was the boosters that have all of the $$$$ and those same boosters are getting tired of Bo too.

For all of you whackos calling for Bo's head, let's compare Bo to several other coaches after four years. Bo likely will end this year at 10-3. As such, here are the records of Bo v. other coaches after four years:

Bo - 39-15

Saban - 25-22-1

Miles - 28-21

Callahan - 27 - 22

I hope that the Bo naysayers will just shut their mouths and let this man do his job.

What teams were they coaching? If they weren't coaching teams with the resources, facilities and prestige of Nebraska then this comparison doesn't mean jack.

Look at the talent the LSU and Bama have? Records for the first 3 or 4 years dont mean anything.

It comes down to how you recruit. LSU and Bama have a lot more talent up and down their rosters.

These two teams are almost always in the top 5 each year in recruiting. NU, not so much.

Urban gave some huge props to LSU, saying he has never seen some many tall, anglear, athletic kids on LSU's team. Trouble with that, Alabama out played LSU most ofa the night but continued to make mistakes.

The 4 missed FGs, the pass out of the wildcat by an injured WR, the lack of pinning the other team deep with field position instead of FGs, that is what caused Saban the win.

Saying that Bo is on par with Saban and Miles is laughable.

• Fire 1