Any Way PSU Game is Called?

Just heard Jo Pa canceled their weekly press conference for today. Apparently hundreds of reporters camping out (way more than normal) for it and the school just pulled the plug on it. Local sports radio here speculating that PSU may cancel all remaining games starting this weekend. I doubt that it will happen as I think it is the State Penn's last home game of the year and I think Jo Pa's last home game ever. But I guess it's possible...public outrage has been VERY intense and deservedly so.

Link >>> http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/11/penn-state-joe-paterno-press-conference-cancelled/1

Here was the reaction from Joe Pa:

Penn State football coach Joe Paterno says he's disappointed university President Graham Spanier has canceled the team's weekly press conference, without explanation, this morning. The press conference was supposed to begin in an hour, at 12:30 p.m., and Spanier canceled it without conferring with the coach, Paterno.

I think its interesting that Graham Spanier served as the Chancellor at UNL. I am not making any connection except for a historic one.

Graham Spanier is also the Chairman of the BCS Oversight Committee. I don't think this situation reflects well on his ability to oversee things.

Good catch - First I saw of that. Your right it doesn't look good for him as it relates to that or any other leadership position.

This thing is going to snowball in to the biggest story every. Anytime there is a change to mix entertainment (PSU Football - Sport Talk Radio) with what is unfortunately our society today (Crime - New and Talk Radio) that produces a story bigger than media members can dream up. I believe school, state, and government officials are going to continue to fall from this. There are talks that the Police and DA got wind of this and may be a part of the cover up.