This is our season...Our time to show we are worth

Forget Paterno. Forget Robinson. Forget Coker, Ferentz, and Vandenberg. This is our time to shine. Ever since we joined the Big 10, it was our goal to compete. These next 3 games, dictate our season. Michigan State will drop a game. We need these next 3 wins, more than any 3 wins we have needed over the last 10 years...Let's show up. Support this goddamn team and take it to the Big 10.

This is our time, our team, and most of all our state!

That's what I thought after all the gushing about the defense earlier in the season. After the WI blowout I've completely lost interest. Sure I watch the games with excitement but quite honestly I've lost faith in Bo.

Losing to unranked teams and the host of other issues has completely soured me on this staff. I'm now in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. Do I think we'll beat PSU? NO. Because among all the other issues we have 3 DL in the rotation now - and you know full well what PSU will do. Run it down our throats and then run some more until we begin to like it. Then BAM - play action. TD.

Sorry, I can't see anything good coming Sat.

That's what I thought after all the gushing about the defense earlier in the season. After the WI blowout I've completely lost interest. Sure I watch the games with excitement but quite honestly I've lost faith in Bo.

Losing to unranked teams and the host of other issues has completely soured me on this staff. I'm now in "I'll believe it when I see it" mode. Do I think we'll beat PSU? NO. Because among all the other issues we have 3 DL in the rotation now - and you know full well what PSU will do. Run it down our throats and then run some more until we begin to like it. Then BAM - play action. TD.

I find that hard to believe............... :sarcasm

It must be awesome to be you.

I don't know about you, but i've found it to be such a bother to root for your team no matter what. :sarcasm