How do NU fans travelling to Penn St for game feel about their safety?

Get your you know what together Penn State. I don't care what's going on there right now - you're embarrassing yourselves and your university. Paterno may not have upheld the image of the university, but you sure as hell can. This goes beyond you and the masses - this is about child endangerment and a lack of adult responsibility. If you want to vent your frustrations, donate to child abuse funds. Join a neighborhood watch. Teach your children/future children about how dangerous people can be and the importance of protecting those who need protection.

Absolutely pathetic is the only way to describe those select Penn State fans/students going crazy right now. I feel sorry for the parts of the fan base that are taking the news in a more well-behaved manner.

:rant

Now, the one thing we have going for us is there isn't a lot of bad blood between PSU fans and Husker fans. Sure, we have the championship dispute, but at least by my level of current knowledge I don't see a lot of disrespect between these two fan bases. I'm sure the university will provide extra security at this Saturday's game, and I'm sure most of the PSU fans will behave themselves. Note to all Husker fans travelling to Happy Valley - don't give anybody a reason to cause you any harm. Don't forget that Saturday is the day for our players to showcase the hard work they've been putting in during the week. Support them and keep to yourself.

I think there's a legit chance this game gets canceled, anybody else think that?

If a game ever got cancelled for human reasons in the modern era this would be it.

I think the fury gets worse over the next few days...Lions fans thought they'd at least get to see his last game Saturday, thats not going to happen now