How do NU fans travelling to Penn St for game feel about their safety?

How do these punks react if they lose on Saturday and it's at Happy Valley? Scary thought.

Maybe they need to move the game to a neutral site.....but I don't know if that could be done at this short notice........Hopefully there will be lots of cops and troopers there on Saturday, and if some idiots start acting stupid, they can spend the week-end in jail.

It really comes down to whether the rioting and unrest continues into Thursday and Friday. Otherwise the Big Ten won't do anything about the game. They won't move it, at least not very far given the short notice. Rescheduling is probably the more viable option, which would probably happen tomorrow or Friday. But like i said earlier it depends on how things pan out at College Station over the next 24 - 48 hours.

Things got more interesting with the fireing of Jo Paterno. I personally would go to the game to show my support for both teams. It's not the players fault for what happened. I just hope Penn State gets things headed in the right direction from here on out. It is unfortunate any of this had to happen. It should have been prevented from day one.

I think there's a legit chance this game gets canceled, anybody else think that?

If a game ever got cancelled for human reasons in the modern era this would be it.

I think the fury gets worse over the next few days...Lions fans thought they'd at least get to see his last game Saturday, thats not going to happen now

The fury could get worse... or the reality of the situation might start to sink in... I have a hard time imagining myself wanting to go to the stadium on Saturday if I were a PSU fan.

Heck, I'm a Nebraska fan, and I can't even comprehend how weird this game is going to feel from my own living room on the other side of the continent...

i just got here at work and they didn't burn down my office. I'm not going to the game I gave up my tic on Tuesday. I just don't want any part of this. For those who are going, after the game is where you will want to be careful. park as close to the stadium as you can. I actually wouldn't have your car marked as a Husker car with flags or whatever. Hope all goes well GBR

I'm heading to the game Saturday with my fiance's bro-in-law. Gotta be honest, a little worried about how the atmosphere will be. Wasn't going to take my fiance in the first place with all I've read about how PSU is normally, but now....wow. I live in Ohio and have been to Lincoln twice for spring games but never have gotten the opportunity to go to an actual regular season Husker game and two weeks ago I decided this would be a fun one to go to as my first, boy am I gonna get my money's worth.

Still excited though................GO BIG RED!!!!!!

I'm trying to use restraint here, and not be a troll, but you're acting like State College has turned into Afghanistan.

Sure, the town is hurt, confused, upset, but 98% of the people understand that this had to be done.

The very small minority of drunken students that acted like idiots last night in no way embodies the school or what is actually happening at PSU.

I have no doubt that you will all be treated with respect and be safe on Saturday.

I've made my point twice now on your board and will stop trolling, but just understand that 100 drunken idiots makes better press than 100,000 who are putting the victims of this tragedy first.