Second Mile - Pimping Young Boys to Prominent Donors

Landomatic

If the DA is dead, then I don't think there is any way that it would be due to this scandal. My theory is that Penn State paid off the police department/DA, and after they dropped the charges, he fled the country.

Here is the official statement from the police chief after the investigation of his disappearance.

""We LITERALLY used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He LITERALLY just disappeared off the face of the earth."

Is it possible that they didn't do much investigating because they knew that he fled the country with Penn State funding the whole thing?

It gets deep, and is definitely a stretch, but for him to drop the charges with an admission of guilt from Sandusky, Penn State had to be paying him off in some sense.

The details on all of this will be very interesting.

If the DA is dead, then I don't think there is any way that it would be due to this scandal. My theory is that Penn State paid off the police department/DA, and after they dropped the charges, he fled the country.

Here is the official statement from the police chief after the investigation of his disappearance.

""We LITERALLY used every single resource, national and international," Bellefonte, Pa., police chief Shawn Weaver told ABC News today. "This is baffling. He LITERALLY just disappeared off the face of the earth."

Is it possible that they didn't do much investigating because they knew that he fled the country with Penn State funding the whole thing?

It gets deep, and is definitely a stretch, but for him to drop the charges with an admission of guilt from Sandusky, Penn State had to be paying him off in some sense.

The details on all of this will be very interesting.

I don't think it's completely ludicrous to think that he was killed. If he was on the verge of blowing the lid off of a potential child sex ring then what would a murder mean the the people involved? It's obvious that morality wouldn't be an issue. I know the sex ring thing is just speculation at this point but it's still out there.

Things are going to get 100x worse very quickly I fear, as details about this come out, and as they follow the line of corruption all the way to the police department.

Sounds to me like the Penn State athletic department paid off the police and DA to drop the charges.

Yep. Paterno is just the first of many to fall. Boosters, police, politicians. This has just begun. This is starting to rival the Franklin Sex Scandal out of Omaha.

Didn't the Franklin sex scandal involve Boys Town!? I am not highly familiar with the incident...but I have heard some things....

The Franklin Credit Union scandal was about embezzlement. L. King had a thing for young boys and they told a grand jury that King "pimped" them out to prominent politicians. The facts were deemed false and 2 of the kids were indicted for perjury.

It is also noted that the documentary on the conspiracy was never shown on the Discovery channel. It was pulled last minute. Interesting...I don't know too much about this scandal....but I am honestly not that surprised that sh#t like this can and does occur in our society under such conditions.

I was listening to Adrian Fiala's show yesterday and they had mentioned something about Gricar's home computer being looked at by authorities shortly after his disappearance. Apparently they found a search query history dealing with how to destroy a hard drive. He had called his girlfriend at the time and let her know he was going to to for a drive or something like that. He was never seen again. I think Fiala had sort of questioned that maybe he had been bought off and told to disappear. If this involves donors with deep pockets then that's certainly within the realm of possibilities. That's probably highly unlikely though. My guess is that he's dead, but that then beings up other questions.

His brother had committed suicide under nearly identical circumstances in 1996. The theory is that Gricar did the same thing. Hard to say. But the least likely thing, IMO, is that he was "silenced" over this.

LINK

Sad thing is Knappic...people are so naive at times and think that things of such magnitude as this, like a cover up, WOULD NEVER HAPPEN and is considered downright CRAZY. You must be a conspiracy nutt Knappic for assuming such things. = ) jk jk

I am not the least bit surprised if a lot of these claims turn out to piece a puzzle together of untold truth about the Second Mile's scandalous acts of child abuse/pimping/molestation. I am always a skeptic and I question everything. I have always been that way. I keep an open mind. Money is the driving force in this society and it has great power to dictate, protect, and control such conspiratorial actions such as these

"My opinion is when Sandusky quit, everybody knew -- not just at Penn State," Madden added. "I think it was a very poorly kept secret about college football in general, and that is why he never coached in college football again and retired at the relatively young age of 55. [That's] young for a coach, certainly."

Maybe I'm not reading this right, but it sounds like Madden is blaming every school in college football because they too knew about the child abuse and that is the reason why he was never hired. That is too much of a conspiracy theory for me.

I dont know if this is the biggest scandal in our nations history, but its at least the most disturbing. I have not felt this numb since the Jonestown/Guyana story broke in the lake 70's and each day the papers kept coming out with more and more shocking data.

I think this thing is huge---if it were just one sicko doing things for all those years...and PSU did not do a whole lot to stop it--just sort of looked the other way--I think they could survive--and just sort of plead ignorance. I just have the sick feeling that there is a much wider circle of people involved in this thing

I bet their is a good "group" of people involved. People that have eachothers backs and have a lot of power and sway within the program and even possibly local law enforcement authorities...these new findings just opened up a whole new can of worms

"My opinion is when Sandusky quit, everybody knew -- not just at Penn State," Madden added. "I think it was a very poorly kept secret about college football in general, and that is why he never coached in college football again and retired at the relatively young age of 55. [That's] young for a coach, certainly."

Maybe I'm not reading this right, but it sounds like Madden is blaming every school in college football because they too knew about the child abuse and that is the reason why he was never hired. That is too much of a conspiracy theory for me.

That kind of rubbed me the wrong way when I first read that too. What, exactly, is he trying to imply there?

That kind of rubbed me the wrong way when I first read that too. What, exactly, is he trying to imply there?

I'm not sure about his intended meaning, but it makes sense since we've been hearing from former players and State College residents that rumors about Sandusky have been circulating for years. PSU players and coaches that later take jobs at other schools would know about those whispers and that could make him untouchable even though he had not been exposed publicly yet.

It could be that when he retired out of nowhere, people took notice and became skeptical of him without knowing the truth. He was to be the heir to the reins after JoePa after all. that would raise a flag with me.

Found this quote from Barry Switzer

Having been in this profession a long time and knowing how close coaching staffs are, I knew that this was a secret that was kept secret,” Switzer said. “Everyone on that staff had to have known, the ones that had been around a long time.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/pe...2#ixzz1dLnDfIsd

It could not have been said better from Barry.

Found this quote from Barry Switzer

Having been in this profession a long time and knowing how close coaching staffs are, I knew that this was a secret that was kept secret,” Switzer said. “Everyone on that staff had to have known, the ones that had been around a long time.”

Read more: http://newsok.com/pe...2#ixzz1dLnDfIsd

It could not have been said better from Barry.

I saw that quote a couple time yesterday. The part he said about McQueary was spot on. Besides telling his dadMcQueary had to have talked to others and I'm sure whoever he said something to would not keep something like this inside.

We see everyday comments about the way a kid walk off a field at practice or in a game and then watch it blossom into 5 or 6 threads of injuries, the sky is falling, Bo should not have had him in, etc. Yet we are to believe something like this didn't get any attention.