Is running a clean program important to you?

I wanted to post on this subject. I would rather we went 0-12 and were clean than win the NC and have a legitimate scandal here. I don't want a SINGLE instance like what OU has 5 of. Having talked to people about this, they all say "oh c'mon? 0 wins?" But I mean it.

I am VERY firm in my beliefs on this. It's that important to me personally.

I like my programs like I like my women.

Two at a time?

No. Ya know, classy and respectable enough that I'm not ashamed of displaying my allegiance in public. But with enough dirty little secrets to perform at an acceptable level.

a lady on the streets but a freak in the sack?

I think the Dude NAILED it. The answer to this thread, that is, not his girlfriend. Well, maybe his girlfriend too it sounds like.

If we're talking coverups as being unclean than I definitely want our program squeaky clean. No place for that. Anywhere of course, but not at an institution that I consider myself a fan. On the flipside, I can handle kids being kids. As long as there's disciplinary actions taken of course. College is still school. These kids are learning the game, learning in the classroom, and still learning to be adults. They're allowed mistakes. The program, however, is not.

If we're talking coverups as being unclean than I definitely want our program squeaky clean. No place for that. Anywhere of course, but not at an institution that I consider myself a fan. On the flipside, I can handle kids being kids. As long as there's disciplinary actions taken of course. College is still school. These kids are learning the game, learning in the classroom, and still learning to be adults. They're allowed mistakes. The program, however, is not.

this right here, kids are gonna screw up, it happens, but there is absolutely no excuse for a coach to sweep things under the rug and hope they never come to light. running a clean program is more on the coach then it is the kids, and i think we have a coach who will run a tight ship and keep nebraska respected for years to come