Michigan Head Coach Brady Hoke.....Remember Me?

True2tRA

Oh man, I remember that game. (Kind of similar to the way I remember shattering my wrist trying to dunk a basketball. And yes, the rim was lowered considerably. Jerks.)

And yeah, what I remember most is that Ball State should have won. Kid drops a guaranteed touchdown on like the 10 or 15 yard line, no one within 10 yards as huskerscott said. We're all driving home after the game, and I remember my dad and I looking at each other and saying basically simultaneously, "this could be a long year."

Little did we know. :facepalm:

I was at that game as well. Week after USC loss. Thought USC was that good. Remember looking vividly at my brother in 2nd half as Ball St. is flying-literally flying-up and down the field and saying "we've got some serious SERIOUS problems" As it turned out it was true. Won only 2 games the rest of the year. And if I'm not mistaken that game was probably the highlight of Keller's career season here.

http://espn.go.com/c...rnhuskers-again

I was at this game. I did not realize this was the guy that brought Ball State to Nebraska and nearly beat us. Had their kicker not blown that field goal we would have lost at home to a lowly Ball State team. I walked away from that game completely happy that I did not witness my first Husker loss in person. I've never been to a Husker loss in my life and hopefully never will. I also walked away from that game knowing that we should have lost. Ball State played some damn good ball that day. If Michigan plays anything like their coach can teach, then I really worry about this game. Not only on Saturday, but I see this as a big time rivalry for years and years to come. Hoke could take a program like Michigan to the top. We could be a stepping stone for them if we don't get our sh#t together here at Nebraska.

Oh boy. Thanks for reminding us..... I remember that game vividly. Like it was yesterday!

I didn't see that game. I think I blacked out much of that season from my memory.

I did too. I honestly don't remember much about 2004-2007.

Same here. I didn't catch that game but I remember listening to the end on the radio. I can recall thinking "welp, at least we got out of there with a win." Everyone I talked to who actually watched it didn't feel the same way.