Where did the season go?

T_O_Bull

Where did the season go?

To hell in a handbasket. That's where.

Oh come on NUance! It wasn't THAT bad. Just imagine how bad it could've been! We could be at 6-6 right now but we're not. More of our starting players could've been out for the season but they aren't. We could've had some awful incident happen with our school like Ohio State and Penn State experienced, but we didn't. Could we have played better? Absolutely! Could our coaches have coached better-Yep. But we're young and I chose to believe that things can only get better.

GO BIG RED!!!

Where did the season go?

Oh come on NUance! It wasn't THAT bad. Just imagine how bad it could've been! We could be at 6-6 right now but we're not. More of our starting players could've been out for the season but they aren't. We could've had some awful incident happen with our school like Ohio State and Penn State experienced, but we didn't. Could we have played better? Absolutely! Could our coaches have coached better-Yep. But we're young and I chose to believe that things can only get better.

GO BIG RED!!!

Yeah, I didn't vent much over the MU loss. So that's my venting. I *hate* blowout losses.

Very true. I love the season, and it always goes too fast. I think college football needs something like the UEFA Champions league in soccer, but out of season, like in February. Top 16 teams play in a 5-week playoff based only on season records/performance, bowl games don't matter. All other teams are allowed to practice during this time. They can call it the 'BCS Sucks, So We're Going To Do This' Series. Yeah, it interrupts hoops and other academic things, but I'm just dreaming anyway, so doesn't really matter.

Where did the season go?

Holy cow, took one minute for someone to dog on the team. Can't anything be said around here without someone jumping on it?

Answer: No.

Anyways, yes it did seem to go fast, but I had a great time watching Neb play some teams they hardly ever play.

I found it very exciting every weekend to get to watch them on TV due to the Big 10 network, replays, it added SO MUCH more to the season. More coverage, every game on TV, replays, new teams, new stadiums... yes sir, it flew by and I can't wait until next season.

Another thing... I found myself watching a LOT more football, not just nebraska, i watched Wisconsin quite a bit keeping up with them as well as michigan, mich st and everyone in the B1G much more than i ever payed attention to the B12. The conference change made the entire football season, not just Neb, more enjoyable, and when it's fun, it goes fast. Big props to great coverage on Big 10 Network.