*** Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

'game to the century' is far too overused in conjunction with *other* teams. there's only one Game of the Century and we *ALL* know which one that is....
LSU v. Bama or OSU v. Michigan? Or was it Army v. Navy in 1945?
i'll let that one slide. badger fans don't know much about football history since their programs wasn't worth following until barry turned them around.
...love you too honey bun
touchy badger fans are touchy.
Indeed. I'm actually still trying to figure out what this was supposed to mean..."i'll let that one slide. badger fans don't know much about football history since their programs wasn't worth following until barry turned them around." Next time you want to talk smack, take a deep breath, form your thoughts and proofread.
the bager fan, while trying to avoid the appearance of trolling, will desperately trying to project his lack of football knowledge onto other forum members in an attempt to not seem like a tool. failing that, criticize spelling. well played, sir. and remember. you responded to me.
I don't know...I smell Miller High Life...brought to you by the un-American SAB that Wisconsin sold out to. Maybe all the citizens of Cheeseland got a free ticket to Euro Disney for selling out.
Maybe we can go there together and get a group discount with all of you butt wiper drinkers since anheuser busch sold out to InBev of Belgium in 2008.

heh heh wait whats goin on here?

Just a misunderstanding of our beers. We make Leinies for drinking and Miller to boil our brats in. I wouldn't even boil brats with an Anheuser Busch product. That'd be nasty. I think that we're at the point of the game where I can toast the Huskers.... Now.....should it be a Leinies Red or a Fireside Nut Brown? Decisions decisions.....