Skippy just got officially fired at UCLA, sooooo

I guess winning the inaugural Pac-12 south crown doesn’t count for much. Oh well, skippy will land on his feet. He always does.

I wouldn't call what they did 'winning it' they are only in as USC(who just monkey stomped them 50-0) is ineligible, and the rest of the division is a train wreck. 6-6(soon to be 6-7) doesn't cut it in year 4 at a sleeping giant like UCLA.

I saw someone post on one of the Yahoo message boards that UCLA should consult with Terry Donahue and Dick Vermeil and conduct a national search for a coach. I don't get it, Westwood is in a great area, great weather, a giant talent pool in So Cal, they should have a better program and should have no problem attracting a good coach...but they have to pay for one too...that prolly won't happen...by the way, the basketball team sucks now too :hmmph

I saw someone post on one of the Yahoo message boards that UCLA should consult with Terry Donahue and Dick Vermeil and conduct a national search for a coach. I don't get it, Westwood is in a great area, great weather, a giant talent pool in So Cal, they should have a better program and should have no problem attracting a good coach...but they have to pay for one too...that prolly won't happen...by the way, the basketball team sucks now too :hmmph

According to Skippy, the facilities are holding them back.............. :dunno

According to Skippy, the facilities are holding them back.............. :dunno

The women should make up for it