Greetings from Carolina

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd drop by after getting the official news about the C1B. You guys are a great program and I think it should be a great game. Gamecock fans have always had a special place in their hearts for Omaha, well before these past two years. I look forward to chatting with you guys and for a hard nosed football game on the 2nd.

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd drop by after getting the official news about the C1B. You guys are a great program and I think it should be a great game. Gamecock fans have always had a special place in their hearts for Omaha, well before these past two years. I look forward to chatting with you guys and for a hard nosed football game on the 2nd.

Hey. Noob. The Huskers play in Lincoln.... ;) Just playing, welcome to the board! Glad to have you around, it's always nice to get input from the other team. Hope to have some nice conversation with you and the other SC fans in the next month!

Welcome to the board! We look forward to talking about the game. It's nice to play against a team whose fans travel as well as we do! Of all the teams that come to Omaha for the College World Series, South Carolina fans are the best!

This will be a good game! Hopefully, both teams will play their hardest! May the best team win. Again, welcome!

Welcome to the board! We look forward to talking about the game. It's nice to play against a team whose fans travel as well as we do! Of all the teams that come to Omaha for the College World Series, South Carolina fans are the best!

This will be a good game! Hopefully, both teams will play their hardest! May the best team win. Again, welcome!

Nope I know why he means Omaha now. Doh!

I mentioned in my "Introduce yourself post" that I earned my undergrad from an SEC school, which I said "would remain unnamed"

Cacti figured it out pretty quick but I'll come out with it now. I actually graduated from the University of South Carolina and I'm a huge fan of my Alma Mater. This is not a joke. I really am a Gamecock.

You guys are fun and I enjoy posting here...even rooting for the Huskers when the game doesn't affect USC or UW but now I'm going to have to come out and say it.

GO GAMECOCKS!

Brace yourselves for some Black Magic Huskers.