***Official Gamecocks Look-a-like thread***

NUance

Way to take the highroad Husker fans. This thread isn't in bad taste AT ALL.... :unsure:

Look at the Nebraska one. Not only is it hilarious, but it also shows we are just having some fun. Don't take it all too serious. You guys should start one about us at cockytalk and please use the Voldemort/Pelini comparison if you do. :)

OK then.

Just removed a few posts from this thread. Let's review:

1. Personal Attacks = verboten. Always has been, always will be. If a guy is being a "jerk," tell him so - in the Woodshed. Post a thread, provide a link, and invite him behind the Shed for a chat. DO NOT go into it in the regular forums.

2. Sandusky pics - Let's just have a general ban on these from now on. Groovy? It's not the kind of situation that is likely to ever be funny. So please, don't use any kind of reference to a person or a thing that harms a child in that way or any similar way. It's just not funny.

These threads are supposed to be fun. If you're not having fun, don't post in it, and don't read it. If there's a problem either take it to the Shed or use the Report button.

Thanks. Sorry to interrupt.

The tension in this thread is thick, like good ol' Nebraska steak.

You mean the thread of the disappearing posts? ;)

Help me, I've been moderated and I can't get up!! :D

Something like that.

Seriously, though, what the hell is your avatar supposed to be? I feel like I've seen it somewhere.